Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Software to read Foxtel Cards

Thanks

Default Software to read Foxtel Cards

Its been a 2 years since I had this software and now I cant seem to find it on my computer Now I'm pretty sure your not allowd to post links regarding this card or any other so if someone can pm me it would be great
    Also if this question is against the forum rules feel free to delete?

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,458 Times in 1,141 Posts

Here's a few proggies for you...

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    here are the apps and relevant ocx files needed

Ausgold Card Writer.zip
    cardwizard1212.zip
    cardwriter 187.zip
    COMCTL32.OCX
    Comdlg32.ocx
    fm400ocxs.zip
    fmcard400a.zip
    ggedit_2_12b.zip
    icprog105E.zip
    LMEDIT.zip
    mrt-irdetocardexplorerv21.0.7.zip
    MSCOMCTL.OCX
    mscomm32.ocx
    picbined154e.zip
    RICHTX32.OCX
    SaxComm8.ocx
    TABCTL32.OCX
    VB40032.DLL
    Winexplorer5.4.zip

copy ocx files to windowssystem32 then to register them

start/run then type in

regsvr32 windowssystem32files name

Reality is an invention of my imagination.
    ಠ_ಠ

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fernbay For This Useful Post:

dishboy (20-06-10),nathj (08-02-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,633 Posts

Here's another

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weirdo For This Useful Post:

lee (04-11-09),otlo (08-11-09),z1gg33 (03-11-09)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,458 Times in 1,141 Posts

And don't saying I'm not a caring, sharing sort of guy

Here, have some more

Standard austech password applies

Backup link #1 >
    Backup link #2 >
    Reality is an invention of my imagination.
    ಠ_ಠ

• The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Fernbay For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

beer4life (15-03-10),best4less (08-12-09),bigfella08 (04-11-09),dishboy (20-06-10),Goose (18-05-10),Hillsbysa (20-03-10),lee (04-11-09),OSIRUS (08-11-09),otlo (08-11-09),oyama (03-11-09),theriddler_1 (03-11-09),weirdo (03-11-09),z1gg33 (03-11-09)

Thanks

Thanks guys.....unfortunately after I called it a night last night of many hours on my comp looking for what I was after only realised I wasn’t very clear. I’m not looking for Irdeto but what weirdo posted for the "current" encryption Thanks Weirdo I had that one, but I couldn’t get that working with my do-all programmer, any tips? I'll have a look at Fernbays this arvo
    I want to send the card some commands to see what the replies are. Mostly the parental pin one that is found in the hackpack going around. I hear its fake but if anyone can confirm I wont waste my time
    Cheers

edit* holly shit Fernbay I thought I downloaded everything i saw ... LOL! thanks!

ok , with out trying too much to trash this card that is not suppose to be working.... does any one know how to get the parental pin or byte from a current fox card?!?
    I havent had much luck so far from these doc files in the linked files mostly unknown replies like 00 09 or 0E 0E (unknown)?!? I get the ATR and other limited info.
    Last edited by theriddler_1; 04-11-09 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks

Ok....., I dragged my season card out and tried to log the data between the card and cam with some of the software from the links above. This was more fruitful but still a little stumped. After using 3mac (prolly not the best option) to log and send the request for the parental pin because I now have nooo idea what it is anymore, I get the online led light up without much else happening. So here it is before you start to ask why I dont just get them to reset it over the air. 2 years ago I cancelled my sub with fox, it stopped working and they never asked or sent out a letter asking for there shit back and I have moved like 3 time since then so I have carried it around thinking it would be of some use to me. last weekend I set up my dish to fire up my trusty Optus Aurora Irdeto2 card after 6 months out of the box to see how long I had to wait for the update. (still waiting ) so next was the Irdeto 1 ... updated in 20 min whoohoo i was stoked that the details were still valid! so next for just shits and giggles was the ol fox box. I got the ring fox to upgrade your subscription blah blah blah.... It was around 5pm so I left everything going and buggerged off. when I came back 6 hours later I was a little surprised and mostly stumped the the fox box was displaying pictures, not just a basic sub but all the channels except for HD, PPV, and BOX are on?!?!?!
    Im locked out of everything MA and above due to having a young one wondering around the house at the time.
    Im not complaining tho, but anyone who can help get the damn pin would be nice :P
    Oh ,, it just went quite....Family guy must be MA ... LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theriddler_1 View Post
    Ok....., I dragged my season card out and tried to log the data between the card and cam with some of the software from the links above. This was more fruitful but still a little stumped. After using 3mac (prolly not the best option) to log and send the request for the parental pin because I now have nooo idea what it is anymore, I get the online led light up without much else happening. So here it is before you start to ask why I dont just get them to reset it over the air. 2 years ago I cancelled my sub with fox, it stopped working and they never asked or sent out a letter asking for there shit back and I have moved like 3 time since then so I have carried it around thinking it would be of some use to me. last weekend I set up my dish to fire up my trusty Optus Aurora Irdeto2 card after 6 months out of the box to see how long I had to wait for the update. (still waiting ) so next was the Irdeto 1 ... updated in 20 min whoohoo i was stoked that the details were still valid! so next for just shits and giggles was the ol fox box. I got the ring fox to upgrade your subscription blah blah blah.... It was around 5pm so I left everything going and buggerged off. when I came back 6 hours later I was a little surprised and mostly stumped the the fox box was displaying pictures, not just a basic sub but all the channels except for HD, PPV, and BOX are on?!?!?!
    Im locked out of everything MA and above due to having a young one wondering around the house at the time.
    Im not complaining tho, but anyone who can help get the damn pin would be nice :P
    Oh ,, it just went quite....Family guy must be MA ... LOL
    You lucky son of a bitch!
    Wouldn't it be great if you could clone your card

• The Following User Says Thank You to weirdo For This Useful Post:

urban_s0ulja (05-11-09)

Thanks

lol
    i think weirdo's pullign your leg mate.
    your barking up the wrong tree

Thanks

how can that be tho? i lay in bed thinking WTF , my misses just thinks Im a little nuts. All I can think is how long has it been good for . but mostly for how long?
    I hope the powers of be that read these forums cant track me down and d/c me... HAHA

edit .. I built my first programmer, season and wafer cards 8 years ago and been playing around with them on and off since ... so dont confuse me for a newbie
    Last edited by theriddler_1; 05-11-09 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks

maybe your still paying for it lol

Thanks

dreams can become reality

Thanks

You only hvae 9999 combinations. Give the remote to a teenager, most teenages will have that cracked in few hours.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Cobra1 For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (04-12-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 1,066 Posts

Wink Master Pin Codes.

Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I thought they were in the box, not on the card.
    Anyhow see if this helps.

Foxtel Digital pace box: 0611 , in the menu after system setting u press 0611 and then select and it takes you into the installer set up.
    Foxtel IQ: 0611
    Kindest Regards, " The Druid ".

Last edited by beer4life; 04-12-09 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks

nope, defiantly on the card, even in a dream box it won’t allow MA viewing due to the classification must always be in the stream. I get a 9020 NOT OK from the log when I goto a locked out channel. I have tried to look at the logs when the card fires up from a hard reset to see if and when the decoder request the parental pin from the card, but can’t really make much sense as the commands are the same but the responses are always different (maybe encrypted replies?)
    only have ~8000 pins left to go at 3 tries before the 10min lockout. After a restart by pulling the power will let me back in without the 10 min delay.
    so in saying should take me 6 months if I spend 3 hrs a day randomly entering pins starting from 0000 to 9999 (10,000) LOL

Thanks

you should be able to ring up Foxtel and get them to reset the PIN. You can with Sky NZ anyhow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allstarnz View Post
    you should be able to ring up Foxtel and get them to reset the PIN. You can with Sky NZ anyhow.
    Not when the card is not being charged to an account anymore

Thanks

nope, defiantly on the card, even in a dream box it won’t allow MA viewing due to the classification must always be in the stream. I get a 9020 NOT OK from the log when I goto a locked out channel. I have tried to look at the logs when the card fires up from a hard reset to see if and when the decoder request the parental pin from the card, but can’t really make much sense as the commands are the same but the responses are always different (maybe encrypted replies?)
    only have ~8000 pins left to go at 3 tries before the 10min lockout. After a restart by pulling the power will let me back in without the 10 min delay.
    so in saying should take me 6 months if I spend 3 hrs a day randomly entering pins starting from 0000 to 9999 (10,000) LOL
    try the last 4 numbers on your card

Thanks

thanks brian but no it wasnt , that ws the first thing i tried after 0000 and 1234. I set the pin many months/years ago and Im guessing it was something that was thought to be never forgotten, I was wrong. :P I have tried all the 4 pin combos that I have used and some I still do for other things. Even parts of old phone numbers and the serial of the box just in case , but no go. I cant believe I even used to pay for it, its mostly crap ...oh thats why, everything i CAN watch is sutible for 15 years or younger....LOL!
    Im sure its still mostly crap watching with all the re-runs. At least the Family Guy is now only a M rating

Thanks

thanks brian but no it wasnt , that ws the first thing i tried after 0000 and 1234. I set the pin many months/years ago and Im guessing it was something that was thought to be never forgotten, I was wrong. :P I have tried all the 4 pin combos that I have used and some I still do for other things. Even parts of old phone numbers and the serial of the box just in case , but no go. I cant believe I even used to pay for it, its mostly crap ...oh thats why, everything i CAN watch is sutible for 15 years or younger....LOL!
    Im sure its still mostly crap watching with all the re-runs. At least the Family Guy is now only a M rating
    Don't know if this would work,

do you have a friend with a working card try that in your box use his number, reset then put your card in and try the number with your card.

it may just read the card to get the number and store that in the box.

Thanks

i can see where your going with the suggestion but with the pin been stored on the card would surely need to write back to the card during a ota reset and not reset just the box if it stored in some sort of cache? I did think about that option and also log the communication at the same time and see if any of the info would be useful with a "legit" working setup

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast