Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GPRS rumor

Thanks

Default Spam?

It seems Mr Ipalarms just cant handle the fact that he got caught spamming his business
    Personally, I don't see how including your company name in your signature constitutes spam. If anything, it encourages transparency. I would prefer to know that a person singing the praises of a product, has some sort of vested interest in it.

Names would likely prevent much of the mudslinging which is made easier from the cover of anonymity. Accountability's a bitch...

If the forum policy is that only paid members may list a URL, that's one thing, and it's the owners' call. Personally, I choose to leave company details absent as we have strict policies on the release of public information. However whilst Steve may or may not have rubbed some people up the wrong way, I don't think simply putting a URL in is that offensive. Sorry.
    Last edited by downunderdan; 12-12-09 at 11:28 PM.

Thanks

Whilst im totally confused and have now lost the plot in relation to this thread, I cannot see what the problem is or was.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by downunderdan View Post
    I don't think simply putting a URL in is that offensive.
    I dont find it offensive either , I dont know why I would ? ( strange choice of word you have made I think ).Rules are there for a reason. The same rule applies to you or anyone else. Ironically , I have probably stuck up for ipalarms more than I have for any other member in here in terms of the amount of removed abusive posts against him and action take against those doing it.

As there is nothing else going to be posted on the actual topic , I will close the thread. I asked for a return to topic and not a single post since then has.

Next time there wont be any leniency given in regards to topics like this. I thought as behaviour in here has been reasonably good in recent times I thought I might cut you guys a little bit of slack on content. Obviously , a bad move as insults and trolling started almost as soon as the thread did.

We are more than happy to have you guys here discussing your industry , its technology and any other reasonable topic. We wont be tolerating any rumour or innuendo type threads or posts. If in doubt , dont post or seek advice/permission via the HelpCenter link on the toolbar.

For the record , if you want to advertise your business via your signature with text or logo such as Intelligeorge does , you will need to become a Premium Member.

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234