Hi

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

I have an incredibly busy job. If you think you're busy multiply by three and you are possibly getting close, so please bear this in mind when answering my questions.

My company has invested in this silly terminal services thing, which is very frustrating to me most of the time as the RAM is simply not big enough for me to run my larger leveraging applications and so on. Anyway that is what they have.

I am thinking about getting a PDA to help me out. Now I just work on a phone and call the office to email me reminders and so on, make copious paper notes and so on.

My purpose in getting a PDA would be to type quotes. So rather than see client A then client B and so on, then work all night to send their quotes out, I was wondering about getting a folding keyboard and sitting in the car for ten minutes to produce the quotes etc as I go.

To do this I would need to access my terminal desktop via terminal services.

Has anyone else done this sort of thing? What are some of the issues you have found? Is it worthwhile? Am I going to end up winding the window down and launching the PDA at motorway speeds?

Thanks in advance.