Thread: Yamaha RS7000 Synth, Sequencer & Sampling workstation

Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Thanks

Default Yamaha RS7000 Synth, Sequencer & Sampling workstation

Up for sale is a Yamaha RS7000

64voice, 16part multitimbral workstation, squencer, sampler and synth.
    Make your own sounds, or jsut load up your own.

Fully loaded with 64mb ram and includes a 64mb smartmedia cad which are now virtually impossible to find

Abslutely awesome piece of kit which im regretting selling, but I seriously no longer have the time to make music anymore.
    Check this link for features.

Some of teh prominant features are it loop remix function, from either a sample, or your own sequence. the wya it works is that it chops up your mix into different parts and re-lays them into a new mix. Great for breaks and beats. Pu tit onto vocal pads and strings and synths and youve got some pretty fugn nasty psytrance

Another thing is that this unit has 4 effects busses. 3 are integrated within the sequence or pattern your working on, and one master effect bus. These are all assignable and be switched live.

The thing about this unit, is that if you are a student, or your studying music, its the perfect box to sit by your PC, as its fuly midi integrated. U can also use the pots and buttons to trigger or tweak midi events.

Whats best is that The unit can also be used as a sound source, so those studying music, can hook up a midi keyboard and go nuts with it. U wnat pianos, from small tinky toys to big assed concert setups, youve got it.

If u feel like bashing afew pads, u can do that too.
    There is virtually nothign that this unit cannot do and with the integration of a sampler, you can do even more. Import a drum swuence and slice it up, lay it acrodd the keyboard and use those samples for your own drums.
    Or if you prefer lay the enire sample accross the kayboard and play the sample at different pitches.
    Same with sample sets. You can either pitch them across the KB or just run them as clean looped samples.

This unit is awesome for the student, teacher, DJ, Band member (predoiminantly keys as this IS a Yamaha Motif6 in a Box... theyre identical in every way excpet for the expansion port) producer or just a hobbyist.

Afew things to note. is thet the unit has only been in the studio. its never travelled and has only been sitting on my bench collecting dust acting as a sound module whenever i need afew hits and keys for my video projects.

I no longer use it as im too busy to even put a set of cans on my head, but as it was in teh studio and being the hippy raver knida guy, we did have an accident.
    The issue was that my wife had left the incense oil burning near the unit, whereby the heat cooked the oil till it splattered.
    The unit is in perfect condition except for some slight body damage to the front shell where u can see some black spots from where the hot oil landed and burnt the paint job.

To be honest its not worth replacing the front shell & the LCD and all other key elements are not affected by this. There are no other marks on the body aside from this.

All knobs, buttons, dials, and pads are in perfect 100% working order and are not wobbly like loose teeth.
    This is in 100% order save for the marks mentioned above

The unit comes with a manual (as soon as i can find it since our relocation) or u can download it now from Yamaha.com

What you get

RS7000 workstation
    64mb Ram (installed)
    64mb smartmedia card
    Power cord
    Manual (if i can find it.. ive found the spanish, jap and italian one, but not the one tha tcounts)

5 Sample CD's of whatever i can find wherever the hell i put them
    1 DVD of applications and editors to help you on your way

I bought the unit for $2600 about 2.5yrs ago
    Asking price is $1000 ONO

Look Here ->
    Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Thanks

bump