Thread: Jasjam Question

Thanks

Default Jasjam Question

Right quickish question i hope.....

where abouts do you send your imate jasjam if you can't get it fixed under warranty.

also another one while i'm at it...

i dropped my Jasjam about 4 weeks ago from a height of about 50cm off the ground. But thats seemed to be enough height for it to cause some malfunction! It still boots up (but a lot slower than before) and reaches the main screen. But if you choose to turn on the phone function it freezes and you have to hard reset if (take the battery out). What do you think i should do? And how much would you expect it to cost if i need to get it repaired?

Any help would be great that guys

Cheers

Richo

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi Richo,

I too have dropped a jas jam.. I've dropped mine several times and it keeps on ticking. What you have been doing with your phone is simply soft resetting it. Basically turning it on and off.

A hard reset on a PDA is like reinstalling an operating system such as Windows XP on your PC. To hard reset be sure to back up all your important data, make sure you have synced your phone to a pc to save all your contacts / emails / favourites not stored on a sim or sd card.
    While holding the left and right soft key buttons, hold in the rest button on the bottom of the pda with the stylus.. I thin you get a warning asking if you really want to hard rest and you have to open up the keyboard and press a key to confirm.

If you still need a fix, try the fone junkie in Brisbane on Stanley St Wooloongabba. He will be in the phone book..

Let us know how you get on..

cheers,