Hey Guys

Got a few of these adsl2+ modem/wireless routers for sale.
Ive personally set these up for numerous clients and i havnt had a single problem with one. They are easy to setup, very reliable, very strong wireless signal ( havnt had a single complaint of drop outs of wireless or adsl link). TP Link use the very famous atheros chipset for there wireless routers. So you know your getting quality.

For those layman out there, these units are ADSL2+ Modems compatible with all ADSL/ADSL2+ providers in Australia. The units come with a 4 ports wired ethernet(network) connection and also a inbuilt wireless router for wireless connections. The model number of this unit is TD-W8920G

I back and stand by all the products i sell. Tax invoice is issued with all products i sell and I honor a 3 year warranty and provide email/phone support for installation issues. Im also happy to preconfigure these units before sending them out as long as you provide me with your adsl details provided by your isp.

Price $100 Posted Australia Wide.

If you can get it for cheaper else by all means go and do that
Just make sure they have stock, they dont charge you a arm and a leg for postage and if you need after sales service/advice make sure they are sincere in saying they will provide it to you

All items are dispatched promptly when i recieve proof of payment or money has cleared in my accounnt.

I accept bank deposit, and credit card though a 3% surcharge applies.

Cheers