Thread: Panaaonic DVX100 (Original Release) Professional camcorder

Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Thanks

Default Panaaonic DVX100 (Original Release) Professional camcorder

Panasonc DVX100 Original Release

50i or 25p progressive scan recording modes, cinegamma colour and lighting configurations.

This camera is tweakable to your hearts content!!!!

Less than 400hrs (recording only as i use a seperate Deck to playback)

Has been with my studio since the camera was released approximately late 2003 (so ive had it for a lil over 4 years) and has been only been used only as a second unit or as a backup.

Go here for a technical review

Includes 1 charger, mains power connection to cam and 2 original Panasonic 5600mAh li-ion Belt Clip Batteries valued at over $400 each
    Also includes manual if i can find it, plus a DVD of applications to help you on your way.

Lens, LCD and EVF are all in perfect condition. Body does have some wear and tear on the sides (grey paint fading a lil bit), and some fine scratches on the EVF protector cup which are not noticable when in use.

The heads are in pristine condition and have only ever had Panaosonc MQ or PQ tapes run through it.

This unit is perfect for those photographers wishing to expand their services into video, as its low light performance is astounding. Hire a shooter for $300 a day and you can easily pay this unit off within a month.

Its also great for those videographers wanting to offer more to their clients within their filming by offering progressive scan, multicam productions, or for those wishing to have the ability to take on multiple bookings for the same day by simply buying a camera, and then hiring a shooter to use it.

I used to use this camera as a second unit and the only light i ever needed was when theyd kill the lights for cake cuttings and even then I only ever needed a 35w on cam unit. Gain up to 9+ is perfectly usable and i do this very often with not one complaint or comment about the cleanliness of the shot.

This has to be one of the biggest regretful sales i have made, but sadly, i no longer need this camera for my uses as I have another 2 here which Im still using

Inbuilt mics offer nice clean and leveled recordings along with the additional option of running XLR mics through the 2 XLR inputs which also power 48v XLR mic units (im using Sennheiser K6 and an ME64 mic and always fed power through it directly from teh camera.

The lens itself is a Genuine Leica with the nuances as found on leica lenses.
    Clean flares when you want them, with next to no barrel distortion.

The lense is a 10x optical zoom (32 to 325mm in 35mm terms) and include built in ND filters, optical stabiliser, and true manual lense controls with zoom and focus possible at the same time (non servo lens)

What you get - Panasonic DVX100 (Origianl Release) 1/3 CCD Camcorder
    (Please note this model does NOT offer squeeze mode or the MC100g shotgun mic. I will however include the mic for an extra $300 as it was originally purchased with the cam for $550 )
    Includes Eyecup and lense hood. Sadly i lost the lens cap when i shelved this unit 6 weeks ago since my recent upgrade, but you can buy these from Pana for about 20bux if u need it

2x genuine Panasonic Belt clip batteries plus charger

Instructional manual (if i can find it) or you can find it online

60 days set up and configuration support via email (Sorry im too busy to spend hours on the phone offering support)

DVD of applications to help you on your way. Asking Price $3000 ONO (Yes its negotiable)

Pick up or deliver personally from Sydney, or buyer pays courier.

PLease email djpadre@hotmail.com and i will reply to you with my business email.

Look Here ->
    Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Thanks

bump