Thread: e34 error with Twinahn ci pci card

Thanks

Default e34 error with Twinahn ci pci card

Hi all,
    newbie here.. I recently added a twinhan Mantis 1034 ci card into my pc system. I purchased a purple cam and put my Austar version 5.3 card into it. I first used the software that came bundled with the card, Twinhan's "digitalTV."
    It is very clunky software, but I could get all channels okay. I loaded ProgDBV and scanned, found all the channels with good quality signal. The thing is I'm getting a red lock icon in the bottom left hand sideof the ProgDBV dialog. I can get the free channels no problem.
    I jump back into the crappy card's software player and I have unlocked channels. I have tried using this card with DNTV Live and I get the same issues as the ProgDbv software...
    I interigate the ci module and it gives me an e34 error saying the signal is scrambled..
    This is definately legit card and as I said the DigitalTV software works with it, as does the austar box. I have to be doing something fundamentally wrong here.
    Anywhere I should start looking?

cheers,

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Are there any ideas or lines of thought on what I could possibly try to get this working?

Regards,