Thread: IGO8 on chinese double din crashes!Help!

Thanks

Default IGO8 on chinese double din crashes!Help!

Hey guys! I recently just bought a chinese double din GPS which came with IGO 8.0. Everything worked just fine but its just the GPS. Everytime i set a route to go somewhere with the GPS it works fine for like 10 minutes and after that, the map images start to disappear slowly and it crashes giving me a memory error of some sort. This is really annoying. Hope someone can give me any help or advise on how to solve this! Thanks!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniellim View Post
    Hey guys! I recently just bought a chinese double din GPS which came with IGO 8.0. Everything worked just fine but its just the GPS. Everytime i set a route to go somewhere with the GPS it works fine for like 10 minutes and after that, the map images start to disappear slowly and it crashes giving me a memory error of some sort. This is really annoying. Hope someone can give me any help or advise on how to solve this! Thanks!
    can you post here what is the memory error? what is the specs of your 2din gps? do you have at least 64md RAM?
    NOYPITS

Thanks

I would suggest to use iGo 8.3 instead of 8.0. I had issues with that version as well. Make sure you also use the 8.3 maps as the maps from 8.0 don't work on version 8.3. My Chinese 2din nav system is a TID-7501HD.
    When you install 8.3, first make it as clean as possible. Just 1 map, no POIs and 1 voice. This will make the first iGo start a lot easier. After that you can install other stuff like POIs. Also make sure you use the right screen resolution. You can find this in the sys.txt.