Thread: DVB-S Loggin An Ir**to II to extract keys

Thanks

Smile DVB-S Loggin An Ir**to II to extract keys

Hi All

I would like to know if anyone can help or direct me. I have a DVB-S twinhan type PCI card and also a compro S300 PCI Sat card.
    I am using Newcs v1.50 with provider’s original card on Linux PC with Phoenix card reader as a server, and on my Pc I am using Progdvb with winCS, yankse, and vplug 2.06.

I have two problems
    1. The Newcs or proddvb is not updating the PK with an EMM... I think that EMM`s are blocked.- I keep having to put the org. card into decoder for updates (EMM).
    2., I would like to know if there is anyway using PC (progdvb,plugins) to extract PK for Key 00,0a,02,04 ...etc using this hardware. I have tried Mlog and Gizlog which all say Unknown hardware or no dvb hardware found.

I have tried greywolf server, however it crashes when I use more than one Season interface. I have 3 UEC STB running season interfaces connected to pc. - Currently using Sids v1.00 works like a charm on UEC stb.

Any suggestion will help..... Thanks and I am glad to see Austech is up and running again.....

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Yeah m8..i am having problems even with Aurora card using Yankse on my SS2 PCI card ....it doesn`t updates the keys anymore
    I have to put the gold card back to my Strong to update then back to my programmer to extract the keys with ggEdit and its a painfull process..it used to work before

Thanks

fenrir & yankse work together in Mytheatre just add your card info " no card required ".