Thread: C & KU band Satellite Installation for Sunraysia region/ Melbourne

Thanks

Default C & KU band Satellite Installation for Sunraysia region/ Melbourne

If you are a satellite enthusiast and needs a bit of professional assistance to get it all to go or you know nothing and just want to enjoy Free to Air Satellite programs such as Christian TV, English language Channels or Foreign language channels, you can PM with your specific requirements and I will assist you the best I can. My advice is free, and I only charge if on site attendance is required.

I am able to offer the following services:
    1. NEW Free To Air FREEVIEW Channels for areas not serivced by terrestrial signal (Blackspots), Aurora TV installations
    2. KU Free to Air Installation - For Christian, English and Foreign language channels
    3. C-Band Fixed Big dish Installation - Single satelite - Mainly for Foreign Language channels - Chinese, Indian, russian, most other foreign language channels available
    4. C-Band Motorised big dish Installation - Hundreds of channels in all languages from more that 10 satellites viewable from australia - All available for free. No monthy fee for ever.
    4. Paid TV Installation - Select TV - Can install systems with recording capability so you can record your paid tv programs

I am able to service people in the sunraysia region during school terms and Melbourne area during school holidays.

Although 65 cm is considered acceptable for ku FTA, I only install dishes that are 75cm+, as you get more signal with a bigger dish and picture quality is assured.

I can do fully installed systems for as low as $299 depending on your area.

For enquiries please PM me or email me at techwizard.oz@gmail.com
    Last edited by malleesatellite; 20-05-10 at 05:25 PM.

Look Here ->