Thread: Setting up Dual usb loader channels ? Possible????

Thanks

Default Setting up Dual usb loader channels ? Possible????

I know this is going to sound stupid but here goes

I am trying to find a way to setup two seperate cfg usb loader channels in the wii menu.
    I have one channel already installed and using a 1.5tb hdd seperated into 2 wbfs partitions of 1tb and 500gb.

The problem i have is that if i set the usb loader menu to locked so the kids cant stuff up the settings again ( this is the 3rd install this fortnight ) they also cant switch between partition 1 and partition 2 to play the game they want ( which it seems every game they want to play next is on the opposite partition ) Which means every 2 mins i hear dad can u come unlock it and change to the other gameslist.

I have placed 2 seperate folders of usb-loader in the root of the sd card and setup each ones cfg and settings to load their respective versions. Aswell as 2 versions in the apps folder

So i was hoping there is a way to setup two seperate channels for two versions of cfg usb loader ( version1 loads partition 1 and Version2 loads partition 2)
    As far as i can see all the cfg usb-loader channel installation files are setup to only point to the 1 usb loader sd:/apps/usbloader_cfg/boot.dol

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as i am about to throw out the usb drive and send them back to using the discs
    Last edited by juz69; 24-05-10 at 05:13 PM.

Look Here ->