Thread: NDS Motherbear

Thanks

Default NDS Motherbear

Gday,

I have a broadlogic 2035 PCI Card and it has a built in card slot. I have NO information in regards to this card only the 2030 card, Broadlogic now vbox were no help in regards to a manual either, they only sent me a 2030 manual that I already have .. When I started mytheatre it detected as a Broadlogic 2035 but in the hardware section it mentions NDS Motherbear. I take it this means the card reader is for NDS cards but have no idea about Motherbear - is this aftermarket firmware? - a google turned up nothing, hoping there are some older members here that may know something.

Thanks,

James.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Default Try the 2nd Hand Dealers on eBay

Hi James.. I did a little bit of digging around the broadcom and open-sky site and didnt get much further than you... there are a few re-sellers around on eBay.. try emailing those guys and see what the go is mate! Cheers

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyjim View Post
    Gday,

I have a broadlogic 2035 PCI Card and it has a built in card slot. I have NO information in regards to this card only the 2030 card, Broadlogic now vbox were no help in regards to a manual either, they only sent me a 2030 manual that I already have .. When I started mytheatre it detected as a Broadlogic 2035 but in the hardware section it mentions NDS Motherbear. I take it this means the card reader is for NDS cards but have no idea about Motherbear - is this aftermarket firmware? - a google turned up nothing, hoping there are some older members here that may know something.

Thanks,

James.
    upgrading to Premium soon LOL

Thanks

Cheers mate,

I actually bought this off ebay (seller in Isreal) and they said they were just a re-seller and don't know much about the products ... The first card shipped was faulty but the sent out another one that works perfect... I don't have any cards that could be tried out so dont know if would only work on NDS or if IRDETO is ok - at a loss...

Thanks,

James