Thread: xbmc on xbox1 - top plugins

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 836 Posts

Default xbmc on xbox1 - top plugins

I have just updated xbmc for the first time in years. It really blows me away, and I thought what I had was allready pretty damn good.
    I have Navi-X and TV Shack as plugins for media streamers, along with you-tube. I find a few others either don't work, or have too many dead links in them. Reading various forums I see there are a few fav plugin threads that are also old or more overseas based (which I would expect).
    So I was hoping some austech members with xbmc on xbox1 may share their fav plugins that they still use. I would love to find a working script for abc iview

Look Here ->

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkhannah View Post
    I have just updated xbmc for the first time in years. It really blows me away, and I thought what I had was allready pretty damn good.
    I have Navi-X and TV Shack as plugins for media streamers, along with you-tube. I find a few others either don't work, or have too many dead links in them. Reading various forums I see there are a few fav plugin threads that are also old or more overseas based (which I would expect).
    So I was hoping some austech members with xbmc on xbox1 may share their fav plugins that they still use. I would love to find a working script for abc iview
    Navi-x is pretty cool, i also use the Nat Geo to watch doco's. Use the XBMC zone installer to find and install more current plugins/ scripts.

• The Following User Says Thank You to loanrangiel For This Useful Post:

mkhannah (24-06-10)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Yes Navi-x is great, I'm finding that by using the most watched lists and new media lists I have plenty of live links to enjoy
    I'm amazed at just how many tv channels that you pay for on foxtel are able to be streamed for nothing.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Just to update an old thread, I've been using Icefilms plugin the past week, I find it much less of a hit or miss affair than navi-x. I do get buffering issues on some stuff but being able to download a movie directly to the hdd quickly is a plus.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkhannah View Post
    Just to update an old thread, I've been using Icefilms plugin the past week, I find it much less of a hit or miss affair than navi-x. I do get buffering issues on some stuff but being able to download a movie directly to the hdd quickly is a plus.
    I recently installed a fully customised version of xbmc to my xbox with heaps of working video and audio plugins, i also just installed a 2tb hdd to my le Halo xbox to hold all my media files . With icefilms and the other 12 or so plugins and ADSL2+ i can stream tv or movies straight off the net thru my xbox, if you havent done it already add some component cables and set output to 720P .

Thanks

Can someone post a link for the latest XBMC with included plugins as discussed to make it easier for other members and myself to grab. Thanks.

Thanks

Just go over to xbmc4xbox forum and top of the page are links for latest stable and nightly builds and addons.