Thread: GC games on Wii

Thanks

Default GC games on Wii

Hi guys,

I was wondering, i downloaded RE: zero for GC - Mulit PAL version, and i couldnt get it to play in Wii 3.1E with Wii key 1.9g... I updated the firmware on the Wii Key to Wii Key 1.9s (lastest one) put RE Zero in and it worked fine. I tried to then play No more heroes NTSC patched to PAL using PPF patcher which apparently was meant to work, but didnt work. I then updated the Wii with latest update to 3.2E, but now i cant RE Zero to work again... Nor did No More Heroes either... so my question is, is there some imcompatablitiy issues with GC games or the in the latest wii update? Any suggestions on how to fix problem? The Wii now doesnt even recognize RE as a disc... And i was soooo hoping to play it

Look Here ->
    Thanks

The online update wouldnt have anything to do with it & the V1.9S update wouldn't fix any GC support. Could be a media issue....is it on -r format?
    You could also try GC o/s.
    PrecisionMods

Thanks

What is GC o/s? I am using Ritek -R discs and have had no problems playing wii games with that media... I managed to get the game to boot again, but it was just a matter of me trying over and over again and finally it booted... But would just an easy solution