Thread: Waiting for Energy Australia

Thanks

Default Waiting for Energy Australia

I hd my solar panels installed a couple of weeks ago. I've contacted an electrician to do the next part and connect a gross feed in meter (and I think he has to put a smart electricity meter as well). He said he has submitted all the paperwork to them and it waiting for a job number. When I call Energy Australia, I end up being transfered around and no one knows where to transfer me or who to talk to... Anyone got any ideas on who to contact to chase them up about this job number? I don't want to keep hassling the electrician.... not sure how long it normally takes... Last week when I did speak to Energy Australia, they told me the meters are in stock, so I don't know if its just a delay of paperwork being entered or something... Anyway, thanks!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Persisted and rang Energy Australia.. after a few transfers was toldthe job numbr has been sent to the electrician today.... now play the waiting game with him....

Thanks

Is you paid from the starting? For these kind of job don't pay the full amount in the initial stage. Because if they didn't complete the job on time we need to follow them. If we didn't paid they will follow us.