Thread: iGO 8.3.2.93112 Speedcam not starting automatically

Thanks

Default iGO 8.3.2.93112 Speedcam not starting automatically

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. Just got myself a Chinese 2din unit for my car and it came with iGO 8.3.2.93112. All works well, I'm using Sensis Q4 2008 map.

On the UI when you're navigating, although I have put in the speedcams in the appropriate folder, it doesn't automatically enable the speedcam when you start the navigation system up. I have to always click on the bottom left panel to enable this everytime I start navigating. Is there a way to edit something perhaps in the sys.txt file so that it will enable itself everytime it starts?

Also, is there a way to edit the "Welcome" screen to a customized splash screen, ie: with your own logo of the car, etc..?

I have enclosed a copy of my sys.txt file as below:

[rawdisplay]
    screen_x=480
    screen_y=234

[debug]
    skip_eula=1

[interface]
    maxzoom2d=6000000
    show_exit=1

[gps]
    port=2
    baud=9600
    set_messages=0

Thank you in advance for your valuable input.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aristocrat View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. Just got myself a Chinese 2din unit for my car and it came with iGO 8.3.2.93112. All works well, I'm using Sensis Q4 2008 map.

On the UI when you're navigating, although I have put in the speedcams in the appropriate folder, it doesn't automatically enable the speedcam when you start the navigation system up. I have to always click on the bottom left panel to enable this everytime I start navigating. Is there a way to edit something perhaps in the sys.txt file so that it will enable itself everytime it starts?

Also, is there a way to edit the "Welcome" screen to a customized splash screen, ie: with your own logo of the car, etc..?

I have enclosed a copy of my sys.txt file as below:

[rawdisplay]
    screen_x=480
    screen_y=234

[debug]
    skip_eula=1

[interface]
    maxzoom2d=6000000
    show_exit=1

[gps]
    port=2
    baud=9600
    set_messages=0

Thank you in advance for your valuable input.
    Add this on your sys.txt:

[speedcam]
    enable_at_startup=1

the welcome screen your asking is that Igo welcome screen or your 2din welcome screen?
    NOYPITS

• The Following User Says Thank You to kukuk For This Useful Post:

aristocrat (17-07-10)

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. I will edit the sys.txt file then

The welcome screen is the one that says Welcome, and not the iGO 8 blue screen with buildings. I have searched the threads and know roughly where to edit that one. I'm just after the welcome screen for the unit before the iGO screen splashes up.

Cheers
    Last edited by aristocrat; 17-07-10 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks

By the way, I've edited the sys.txt with the addition of speedcam, but still doesn't start automatically with it. Can you think of anything else I needed to do? Cheers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aristocrat View Post
    By the way, I've edited the sys.txt with the addition of speedcam, but still doesn't start automatically with it. Can you think of anything else I needed to do? Cheers.
    try updating your map..never heard if sensis Q4...tha latest now is Sensis R17 2010 release..are you using .txt or klm speedcam file?
    NOYPITS

Thanks

Hi, I'm using .txt file. Tried to use R17map but haven't got a basemap for it. Also those program versions for downloading are all gone too. Unable to locate the latest program version. I also can't find any buildings, dem files either. Could you please point me in the right direction? Cheers.