Thread: IGo "TMC" with Sony Nav-U70(T) (v8.3.x/8.4.x)

Thanks

Default IGo "TMC" with Sony Nav-U70(T) (v8.3.x/8.4.x)

Hello all,

When i m reading the forums there are always problems with the TMC module for the sony Nav-U enviremont.

Yesterday i found something out wich i wanted to share with you all. Maybe you already know maybe your not. But here is what i found out and what i couldn't find anywhere.

When you attach the Sony device in your "original Car" holder and you go to controlpanel and then two pages to the right where you can configurate the TMC module for sony with IGo it wil find TMC because that is where the hardware is placed (In the NAV Holder with the ugly wire antenna option) for TMC receiving/messaging. Just start there for scanning TMC hardware, I checked it out end it is fully functional now. TMC wil only work when placed in the original Nav holder from Sony, without it it won't find it. After that you can set it on Auto or Manual Scanning and tatataaaa.

The configuration is all on "auto" end it is self guiding to find the desired hardware.

Watch it that this TMC module will only function in NL, D, AU, and some other countries in Europe. For some countries u need additonal TMC subscriptions from the manufactorer.

Hope i helped ya all a bit out, i m going to Italy now so when i get back i tell if its functioning or not.......

I hope you all have fun with it

Regards,

Troop

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi all,

Well i m back and it works just fine. Have questions just ask and ill try and aswer them ASAP.

Grtz