Thread: psp micro flash adaptors

Thanks

Default psp micro flash adaptors

Hi,
    has anyone used these dual micro flash to pro duo adaptors in their fat psp?
    I can format the cards in the psp and transfer back ups to it but the games do not register in the game menu.

I'm not sure if its the cards I'm using or a compatability issue. I'm using chinese 1gb & 4gb shdc cards with the adaptor. Music and movies show up but the games do not. I'm running 5.50 gen D fw.

Ash

Look Here ->
    Thanks

after the format, is there a folder name ISO ? all your games should be in that folder.

Thanks

yeah I have and the games copy to the iso folder but do not register on the game menu. I'm figuring the adaptor is a pos.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by me_ashman View Post
    Hi,
    has anyone used these dual micro flash to pro duo adaptors in their fat psp?
    I can format the cards in the psp and transfer back ups to it but the games do not register in the game menu.

I'm not sure if its the cards I'm using or a compatability issue. I'm using chinese 1gb & 4gb shdc cards with the adaptor. Music and movies show up but the games do not. I'm running 5.50 gen D fw.

Ash
    Where did you get the adapter?

I got two from Quantronics (paid for the convenience), but they are available cheaper on Dealextreme.

The ones I got from Quantronics are fussy, and need to have both the same size and same type (class/brand/etc) microsds.

I used a 16GB Sandisk and a 16GB Kingston and first, both being Class 2, and the card would not be recognised as 32GB by the PSP.

Once I used 2 x 16GB Sandisks or 2 x 16GB Kingstons, same class, it worked fine.

Does movie playback work fine?

I placed the games in the ISO folder and they work fine in both 5.00 FW, and 5.50 Gen B.

Thanks

thanks, that might be the problem. i'll try that first.