Page 10 of 636 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joke thread - Some jokes may offend, read at own risk. Jokes only, no comments.

Thanks

Default George Burns on the Oprah Winfrey Show.

George Burns was on the Oprah Winfrey Show, and bragged, that despite his 97 years, he could still have sex three times a night. After the show, Oprah said, "George, if I'm not being too forward, I'd love to have sex with an older man. Let's go back to my place.

So they go back to her place and have great sex. Afterwards, George says, "If you think that was good, let me sleep for a half hour, and we can have even better sex. But while I'm sleeping, hold my testicles in your left hand, and my penis in your right hand."

She says okay. He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex. George says, "Oprah, that was wonderful. But if you let me sleep for an hour, we can have the best sex yet. But again, hold my testicles in your left hand, and my penis in your right hand."

Oprah says,"Great, George, but tell me, does my holding your organs stimulate you while you're sleeping?"

George replies, "No, but the last time I slept with a black woman, she stole my wallet."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Globe For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Thumbs up sick joke.

Q.How do you make a cat go "woof"?

A.Pour petrol on it and light it with a match.

regards flicker.

• The Following User Says Thank You to flicker For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

back at you flicker

also sick

how do you make a dog meow

freeze the bugger and whack him across a band saw...MMEEEOOOWWWW
    When I explained to the guy what avatar I wanted, that wasn't what I meant!

• The Following User Says Thank You to iwacelect For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default learn chineese in 5 minutes

Thanks

A Kiwi was in Australia to watch an upcoming Rugby Test match, for which he had tickets. He wasn't feeling well, so he decided to see a doctor.
    'Hey doc, I dun't feel so good, ey' said Wiremu.
    The doctor gave him a thorough examination and informed Wiremu that he had long existing and advanced prostate problems and that the only cure was testicular removal.
    'No way doc' replied Wiremu 'I'm gitting a sicond opinion !'
    The second Aussie doctor gave Wiremu the same diagnosis and also advised him that testicular removal was the only cure. Not surprisingly he refused the treatment.
    Wiremu was devastated, but with the rugby match just around the corner he found an expat Kiwi doctor working in Australia, and decided to get one last opinion from someone he could trust. The Kiwi doctor examined him and said: 'Wiremu Cuzzy Bro, you huv prostate suckness ey'
    'What's the cure thin doc ?' asked Wiremu hoping for a different answer.
    'Wull, Wiremu', said the Kiwi doctor 'Wi're gonna huv to cut off your balls.'
    'Phew, thunk god for thut!' said Wiremu, 'those Aussie bastards wanted to take my test tickets off me!'

• The Following User Says Thank You to Globe For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,800 Times in 974 Posts

Today an Aboriginal was found nailed to a tree, stabbed six times and shot twice. Police say it's the worst case of suicide they have ever seen.
    --
    A car bomb was found outside Lakemba mosque today. Police have urged the public not to panic as they have managed to push it inside the mosque.
    --
    Woman in labour, shouting and screaming as usual, "Get this out of me, give me drugs!". She turns to the boyfriend and says "You did this to me you ****er!". He replied casually, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your arse but you said, '**** off it'll be too painful - now who's laughing?'"
    --
    A recent study conducted by Wits University found that the average South African walks about 1200 kilometres a year. Another study by the South African Medical Association found that South Africans drink, on average, 100 litres of alcohol a year. This means, on average, South Africans get about 12 kilometres to the litre.
    --
    President Bush is rehearsing his speech for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. He begins his remarks with, "Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!" Immediately his speech writer rushes over and whispers in the President's ear, "Mr. President, those are the Olympic rings. Your speech is underneath!"
    Some people need to get their finger out of their arse so that the brain can get some oxygen"

• The Following User Says Thank You to xnavyman For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Junior Member master_billy_quizboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you hear the challenger astronauts had dandruff?

They found their head and shoulders.

• The Following User Says Thank You to master_billy_quizboy For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default Tiffany's Bracelet

A lady walks into Tiffany's. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely, she inadvertently breaks wind.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady with, 'Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?'

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asks, 'Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?'

He answers, 'Madam, if you farted just looking at it, you're going to shit yourself when I tell you the price.'
    Old Dog, No Flies

• The Following User Says Thank You to Twoshots For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,800 Times in 974 Posts

TECH SUPPORT - HOW CAN I HELP?

Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?
    Female customer: A white one...

Customer: Hi, this is Maureen. I can't get my diskette out.
    Tech support: Have you tried pushing the Button?
    Customer: Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
    Tech support: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note.
    Customer: No, wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry....

Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen.
    Customer: Your left or my left?

Tech support: Good day. How may I help you?
    Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
    Tech support: Would you click on 'start' for me and...
    Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates.

Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...

Customer: I have problems printing in red...
    Tech support: Do you have a colour printer?
    Customer: Aaaah... thank you.

Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
    Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me.

Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore.
    Tech support: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
    Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer.
    Tech support: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
    Customer: OK
    Tech support: Did the keyboard come with you?
    Customer: Yes
    Tech support: That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard?
    Customer: Yes, there's another one here. Ah... that one does work...

Tech support: Your password is the small letter 'a' as in apple, a capital letter V as n Victor, the number 7.
    Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters?

Customer: can't get on the Internet.
    Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
    Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
    Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
    Customer: Five stars.

Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
    Customer: Netscape.
    Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
    Customer: Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer.

Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.

Tech support: How may I help you?
    Customer: I'm writing my first e-mail.
    Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
    Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it?

Customer: Hi I have a problem with my Canon printer.
    Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
    Customer: No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.

Tech support: Okay Colin, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.
    Customer: I don't have a P.
    Tech support: On your keyboard, Colin.
    Customer: What do you mean?
    Tech support: 'P'... on your keyboard, Colin.
    Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!
    Some people need to get their finger out of their arse so that the brain can get some oxygen"

Thanks

Default I'll fess up.

re post 187 from master billy quizboy.

I don't get it, can anyone tell what the joke is?

regards flicker.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flicker View Post

regards flicker.
    It's not a great joke... the Challenger was the shuttle that blew up shortly after take off..... and Head and Shoulders is an anti-dandruff shampoo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flicker View Post

regards flicker.
    "Head and Shoulders" is a proprietry product with claims of dandruff reduction qualities...it's a shampoo.

The 'joke' is, in itself, quite pathetic - and may mean something to the pre-pubescent peers of 'master billy queerboy' !

Forgive the child !

Thanks

Default Divorced Barbie :)

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.

He pulls over to a toy shop and asks the sales person, 'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?' The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir?

We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95.

The amazed father asks: 'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: 'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's balls.

Thanks

Default Desert Island joke

A passenger plane traveling to California is suddenly hit with a severe engine problem and plummets into the Pacific Ocean.

The impact is such that the plane is ripped apart leaving only one man alive. After hours of swimming he spies an island and drags himself up onto the sandy shores.

Though he is half drowned and aware that he is thousands of miles from home, he cannot but admire the beauty of the island he has found himself on.

Looking down the beach he sees a figure lying on the beach, another survivor from the crash. He runs over and sees that she is not breathing, so quickly he gives her the kiss of life. After several attempts she coughs into life. As she wipes the hair from her face he now can see who it is...its Kylie Minogue!

Forever grateful to him for saving her life, they strike up an immediate bond, and over the following weeks, while stranded on the island, they fall madly in love. One day Kylie is walking down the beach and notices her new

found love sitting on the rocks by the beach, staring out to sea, with a look of sorrow on his face. She wanders over to him, and asks what is wrong. "Kylie," he says, "The last few weeks have been the greatest of my life. We've found this island paradise. We have all the food and water we could require, and I have you, but still I can't help feeling there's something missing."

Kylie replies: "What my darling? What is it that you need? I'll do anything".
    "Well there is one thing. Would you mind putting on my shirt?"
    "OK"
    "And my trousers?"
    "OK"

At this point he gets up and grabs some charcoal from the ground, and draws a neat moustache on her lips. "OK... Can you start to walk around the island, and I'll set off the other way and meet you half way."

"OK dear, whatever will make you happy?"

So off they set. After an hour walking he eventually sees her heading towards him along the beach, at which point he breaks into a sprint, runs up to her, grabs her by the shoulders and shouts:

"Hey mate, you won't believe who I'm shagging'!!
    It's hard to make a come back when I havn't been anywhere
    I finally got my head together, now my bodies falling apart.
    為什麼不做你被塞滿

• The Following User Says Thank You to MrElectricity For This Useful Post:

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default Now, now Ellen

A man observed a woman in the grocery store with a three-year-old girl in her basket. As they passed the cookie section, the child asked for cookies, and her mother told her "no." The little girl immediately began to whine and fuss, and the mother said quietly, "Now Ellen, we just have half of the aisles left to go through; don't be upset. It won't be long."

He passed the mother again in the candy aisle. Of course, the little girl began to shout for candy. When she was told she couldn't have any, she began to cry. The mother said, "There, there, Ellen, don't cry. Only two more aisles to go, and then we'll be checking out."

The man happened to be behind the pair in the checkout line, where the little girl began to clamor for gum and burst into a terrible tantrum upon discovering her mother would not buy any gum. "Ellen, we'll be through this checkout stand in five minutes, and then you can go home and have a nice nap," the mother said.

The man followed them out to the parking lot and stopped the woman to compliment her. "I couldn't help noticing how patient you were with little Ellen," he said.

The mother replied, "My little girl's name is Tammy. I'm Ellen."
    為什麼不做你被塞滿

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default American Management

The Americans and Japanese decided to engage in a boat race. Both teams practiced hard and long to reach their peak performance levels. On the big day they felt ready. The Japanese won by a mile.

The American team was discouraged by the loss. Morale sagged. Corporate management decided that the reason for the crushing defeat had to be found, so a consulting firm was hired to investigate the problem and recommend corrective action.

The consultant's finding: The Japanese team had eight people rowing and one person steering: the American team had one person rowing and eight people steering.

After a year of study and millions spent analyzing the problem, the consultant firm concluded that too many people were steering and not enough were rowing on the American team. So as race day neared again the following year, the American's team management structure was completely reorganized. The new structure: four steering managers, three area steering managers, and a new performance review system for the person rowing the boat to provide work incentive. The next year, the Japanese won by TWO miles!

Humiliated, the American corporation laid off the rower for poor performance and gave the managers a bonus for discovering the problem.
    為什麼不做你被塞滿

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default A true story...

In March, 1999 a man living in Kandos (near Mudgee in New South Wales) received a bill for his as yet unused gas line stating that he owed $0.00. He ignored it and threw it away.

In April he received another bill and threw that one away too. The following month the gas company sent him a very nasty note stating they were going to cancel his gas line if he didn't send them $0.00 by return mail. He called them, talked to them, and they said it was a computer error and they would take care of it.

The following month he decided that it was about time that he tried out the troublesome gas line figuring that if there was usage on the account it would put an end to this ridiculous predicament. However, when he went to use the gas, it had been cut off.

He called the gas company who apologised for the computer error once again and said that they would take care of it. The next day he got a bill for $0.00 stating that payment was now overdue. Assuming that having spoken to them the previous day the latest bill was yet another mistake, he ignored the bill, trusting that the company would be as good as their word and sort the problem out.

The next month he got a bill for $0.00. This bill also stated that he had 10 days to pay his account or the company would have to take steps to recover the debt.

Finally, giving in, he thought he would beat the company at their own game and mailed them a cheque for $0.00. The computer duly processed his account and returned a statement to the effect that he now owed the gas company nothing at all. A week later, the manager of the Mudgee branch of the Westpac Banking Corporation called our hapless friend and asked him what he was doing writing cheque for $0.00.

After a lengthy explanation the bank manager replied that the $0.00 cheque had caused their cheque processing software to fail. The bank could therefore not process ANY cheques they had received from ANY of their customers that day because the cheque for $0.00 had caused the computer to crash.

The following month the man received a letter from the gas company claiming that his cheque has bounced and that he now owed them $0.00 and unless he sent a cheque by return mail they would take immediate steps to recover the debt.

At this point, the man decided to file a debt harassment claim against the gas company. It took him nearly 2 hours to convince the clerks at the local courthouse that he was not joking but convince them he did and they subsequently assisted him in the drafting of statements which were considered substantive evidence of the aggravation and difficulties he had been forced to endure during this debacle.

The matter was heard in the Magistrate's Court in Mudgee and the outcome was this:

The gas company was ordered to:

[1] Immediately rectify their computerised accounts system or show cause, within 10 days, why the matter should not be referred to a higher court for consideration under Company Law.
    [2] Pay the bank dishonour fees incurred by the man.
    [3] Pay the bank dishonour fees incurred by all the Westpac clients whose cheques had been bounced on the day our friend's had been.
    [4] Pay the claimant's court costs; and
    [5] Pay the claimant a total of $1500 per month for the 5 month period March to July inclusive as compensation for the aggravation they had caused their client to suffer.
    為什麼不做你被塞滿

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default Viagra

Irish Viagra An Irish woman of advanced age visited her physician to ask
    his advice in reviving her husband's libido. 'What about trying Viagra?'
    asked the doctor. 'Not a chance', she said. 'He won't even take an
    aspirin.' 'Not a problem,' replied the doctor. 'Give him an 'Irish
    Viagra'. It's when you drop the Viagra tablet into his coffee. He won't
    even taste it. Give it a try and call me in a week to let me know how
    things went.' It wasn't a week later when she called the doctor, who
    directly inquired as to her progress. The poor dear exclaimed, 'Oh,
    faith, bejaysus and begorrah! T'was terrible, just terrible, doctor!'
    'Really? What happened?' asked the doctor. 'Well, I did as you advised
    and slipped it in his coffee and the effect was almost immediate He
    jumped straight up, with a twinkle in his eye and with his pants
    a-bulging fiercely! With one swoop of his arm, he sent me cups and
    tablecloth flying, ripped me clothes to tatters and took me then and
    there passionately on the tabletop! It was a nightmare, I tell you, an
    absolute nightmare!' 'Why so terrible?' asked the doctor, 'Do you mean
    the sex your husband provided wasn't good?' 'Feckin jaysus, 'twas the
    best sex I've had in 25 years! But sure as I'm sittin here, I'll never
    be able to show me face in McDonalds again!'
    為什麼不做你被塞滿

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default Last wish

Paul returned from a doctor's visit one day and told his wife Eileen that the doctor said he only had 24 hours to live.
    Wiping away her tears, he asked her to make love with him. Of course she agreed and they made passionate love.
    Six hours later, Paul went to her again, and said, "Honey, now I only have 18 hours left to live.
    Maybe we could make love again?" Eileen agreed and again they made love.
    Later, Paul was getting into bed when he realised he now had only eight hours of life left. He touched Eileen's shoulder and said, "Honey? Please? just one more time before I die." She agreed, then afterward she rolled over and fell asleep.
    Paul, however, heard the clock ticking in his head, and he tossed and turned until he was down to only four more hours.
    He Tapped his wife on the shoulder to wake her up. "Honey, I only have four hours left!

Could we...?"

His wife sat up abruptly, turned to him and said, "Listen Paul, I have to get up in the morning! You don't."
    為什麼不做你被塞滿

irritant (13-06-16)

Thanks

Default Truth in Marriage

A man met a beautiful lady and he decided he wanted to marry her right away. She said, "But we don't know anything about each other." He said, "That's all right, we'll learn about each other as we go along." So she consented, and they were married, and went on a honeymoon to a very nice resort.

So one morning they were lying by the pool, when he got up off of his towel, climbed up to the 10 Meter board and did a two and a half-tuck gainer, this was followed by a three rotations in jack-knife position, where he straightened out and cut the water like a knife. After a few more demonstrations, he came back and lay down on the towel.

She said, "That was incredible!"

He said, "I used to be an Olympic diving champion. You see, I told you we'd learn more about each other as we went along."

So she got up, jumped in the pool, and started doing laps. After about thirty laps she climbed back out and lay down on her towel hardly out of breath.

He said, "That was incredible! Were you an Olympic endurance swimmer?"

"No," she said. "I was a hooker in Venice and I worked both sides of the Grand Canal."
    為什麼不做你被塞滿

irritant (13-06-16)

• Page 10 of 636 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast