Page 93 of 637 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 12723

Thread: The Joke thread - Some jokes may offend, read at own risk. Jokes only, no comments.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,100 Times in 9,097 Posts

Blonde collects her jacket from the dry cleaners.

Asian Lady "Thank you madam, come again."

Blonde " It was toothpaste this time you nosey bitch!"
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

nando (19-06-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,800 Times in 974 Posts

This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.

Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.
    At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered. The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fatty swannies.

The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.

Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks. The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve "Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day, the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the sugly isters let him in.. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart.

"Who's fust jarted?" asked the prandsome hince."Blame that fugly ucker over there!!" said Mary Hinge.

When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.
    Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on. He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.

Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny!

Thanks

Well muck fe!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arbiter For This Useful Post:

Svenok (10-06-11),xnavyman (11-06-11)

Thanks

A man went into a dentist and said "how much will it cost to have teeth taken out" "$90" said the dentist "that’s ridiculous" said the man.” I could lose the anesthetic and it would cost $60" "that’s still to expensive,” said the man "if I don't use any anesthesia I could knock the price down to $20". Still to much" said the man.” Well one of my students can do it for $10" said the dentist "perfect" said the man "book my wife for next Tuesday".
    Some people need to get their finger out of their arse so that the brain can get some oxygen"

• The Following User Says Thank You to xnavyman For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (21-06-11)

Thanks

* Bill Paxton is the only actor to be killed by Alien, a Terminator, and the Predator.

Thanks

Default Depression - Terrible!

After both suffering depression for a while,
    me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday.

But strangely enough,

once she killed herself I started to feel a lot better,

so I thought F_ck it, I'll soldier on..!
    1x Dm7000, 2x Dm500 SD
    11-11-11 - NOW PoxBox
    ------------------------

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oyama For This Useful Post:

DND (18-06-11),enf (14-06-11),Godzilla (21-06-11),SS Dave (14-06-11)

Thanks

Mr. Sharma comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck: "I have great news: I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby!

The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody."

The next day, Mrs. Sharma receives a telephone call from Reliance Energy because the electricity bill has not been paid.

" Am I speaking to Mrs. Sharma? "

"Yes... speaking"

Reliance guy, "You're a month overdue, you know!"

"How do YOU know?" stammers the young woman.

"Well, ma'am, it's in our files!" says the Reliance guy.

"What are you saying? It's in your files ...HOW?????"

" Yes ............ . We have a system of finding out who's overdue "

" GOD!!!!!!... ...... This is too much........ .."

"Madam, I am sorry... I am following orders.... I have to inform you you are overdue"

"I know that ... let me talk to my husband about this tonight. .... He will speak to your company tomorrow "

That night, she tells her husband about the incident, and he, mad as a bull,rushes to Reliance office the next day morning.

"What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? What business is that of yours?" the husband shouts.

"Just calm down," says the lady at the reception at Reliance, "it's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us."

"PAY you? And if I refuse?"

"Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours off."

"And what would my wife do then?" the husband asks.

"I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle."
    Some people need to get their finger out of their arse so that the brain can get some oxygen"

Thanks

* Bill Paxton is the only actor to be killed by Alien, a Terminator, and the Predator.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bambbbam For This Useful Post:

DND (18-06-11),enf (19-06-11),Godzilla (21-06-11),Ratty (17-06-11),weirdo (16-06-11)

Thanks

The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer. So a United Way volunteer paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office.

The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, "Our research shows that even though your annual income is over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through the United Way ?"

The lawyer thinks for a minute and says, "First, did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, "Uh... no, I didn't know that."

"Secondly," says the lawyer, "did it show that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?"

The stricken United Way rep begins to stammer an apology, but is cut off again.

"Thirdly, did your research also show you that my sister's husband died in a dreadful car accident, leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children, one of whom is disabled and another who has learning disabilities requiring an array of private tutors?"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, says, "I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

And the lawyer says, "So... if I didn't give any money to them, what makes you think I'd give any to you?"

• The Following User Says Thank You to xnavyman For This Useful Post:

Svenok (16-06-11)

Thanks

Housework was a woman's job, but one evening, Janice arrived home from work to find the children bathed, one load of laundry in the washer and another in the dryer. Dinner was on the stove, and the table set. She was astonished!

It turns out that Chuck had read an article that said, 'Wives who work full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to have sex'.

The night went very well. The next day, Janice told her friends all about it. 'We had a great dinner. Chuck even cleaned up the kitchen. He helped the kids do their homework, folded all the laundry and put it away. I really enjoyed the evening.'

'But what about afterward?' asked her friends.
    |
    |
    \/

'Oh, that........... Chuck was too tired.'

Thanks

If women are so good at multi-tasking.....why can't they have sex when they've got a headache?

• The Following User Says Thank You to Arbiter For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (21-06-11)

Thanks

For all of you in education, with sons, grandsons, or who just love the things little kids say ~ a reminder that adult words are often taken literally........

'Circumcised'

(this is priceless!)

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.

She went back to find out what was going on.

He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office.

He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room.

She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his 'private part' hanging out.

'I thought I told you to call your mum!' she said.

'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xnavyman For This Useful Post:

crazy (23-06-11),Godzilla (21-06-11),tagg (19-06-11),weirdo (19-06-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 533 Posts

I kid you not....
    New Wine for Seniors
    California vintners in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic.
    It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.
    The new wine will be marketed as
    PINO MORE
    I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE

• The Following User Says Thank You to mango For This Useful Post:

xnavyman (19-06-11)

Thanks

A guy was driving down the motorway in England with his blonde girlfriend and she piped up.

'I think those people in the car next to us are from Wales.'

'Why's that?' he asked.

Well, the kids are writing on the window and it says,

"stit ruoy su wohs".

Thanks

Drunks
    Two drunks are driving down the highway, drinking their beer. All of a sudden the driver notices lights flashing in his mirror; the cops are on his tail. His buddy says, "What are we going to do?" The driver says, "Don't worry. Just do exactly what I tell you and everything will work out perfectly. First, peel the labels off our beer bottles and we'll each stick one on our forehead. Then shove the bottles underneath the seat, and let me do the talking." They pull over and the cop walks up to the car. He looks at them kind of funny, but asks to see the guy's driver's license. And he asks him, "Have you been drinking?" "Oh, no, sir," the driver replies. "I noticed you weaving back and forth across the highway. Are you *sure* you haven't been drinking?" the cop asks. "Oh, no, sir," the drunk answers. "We haven't had a thing to drink tonight." "Well, I've got to ask you," says the cop, "What on earth are those things on your forehead?" "That's easy, Officer," says the drunk. "You see, we're both alcoholics, and we're on the patch."

2014 Austech AFL tipping champion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 Times in 804 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    I kid you not....
    New Wine for Seniors
    California vintners in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic.
    It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.
    The new wine will be marketed as
    PINO MORE
    I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE
    That Reminds me of the dehydrated french man.

Pee Air.

Thanks

what do you have when 32 harley riders are in the same room?

A full set of teeth.
    "It's Life Jim" But Not As We Know It!

"We come in peace" shoot to kill.

Thanks

Why do Harley riders put tassles on their bikes?

So they know their moving.
    Last edited by Svenok; 20-06-11 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks

why dont Harley riders sit on their bikes with the side stand down.

It scares the F*&k out of them to lean over that far.
    Last edited by Svenok; 20-06-11 at 02:00 PM. Reason: better ehglish

Thanks

Conscripting blokes over 60----this is funny & obviously written by a former soldier...

I am over 60 and the Defence Force thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing arseup. Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old blokes. You shouldn't be able to join a defence unit until you're at least 35.

For starters: Researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old blokes only think about sex a couple of times a day (can't agree with this ), leaving us more than 28,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young blokes haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry'. We are impatient and maybe letting us kill some ar''''ole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10 a.m. Old blokes always get up early to pee so what the hell. Besides, like I said, 'I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical a'''hole."

If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Training would be easier for old blokes.. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however. I've been in combat and didn't see a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any push-ups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too. I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave, to start up a conversation with a pretty sheila. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head. He still hasn't worked out that below-the-hip jeans or shorts will trip him up one way or another. But who said it looks good anyway? Duuuuur

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way..

Let us old farts track down those dirty rotten coward terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their best years are already behind them.

***How about recruiting women over 50...in menopause!!! You think men have attitudes !!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!!
    If nothing else, put them on boat people border patrol in West Aus....they will have it secured the first night!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xnavyman For This Useful Post:

crazy (22-06-11),Godzilla (21-06-11)

• Page 93 of 637 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193593 ... LastLast