Thread: M3DS Real glitches

Thanks

Default M3DS Real glitches

I got one of these years ago, only ever had a few games on a 8gb Sandisk SDHC card, it works fine if I leave it alone, but when I add a bunch of new games it stops working. Restoring the old files makes it work again.

The only thing different I have done is renamed the roms so they don't have the 4 digit game id on the filename, so it basicly displays in alphabetic order.

When the game list apears most games have a 0 byte filesize, some have a size of 14gb. In this state no game will load, the DS just locks up when you try to load a game.

The software on the card is old and I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don't supose someone has come across this before and has some advice what to to get all the games to work again.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skozzy View Post
    I got one of these years ago, only ever had a few games on a 8gb Sandisk SDHC card, it works fine if I leave it alone, but when I add a bunch of new games it stops working. Restoring the old files makes it work again.

The only thing different I have done is renamed the roms so they don't have the 4 digit game id on the filename, so it basicly displays in alphabetic order.

When the game list apears most games have a 0 byte filesize, some have a size of 14gb. In this state no game will load, the DS just locks up when you try to load a game.

The software on the card is old and I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don't supose someone has come across this before and has some advice what to to get all the games to work again.
    Im assuming when you renamed the file you left the file extension (.nds) as it was at the end of the file name, If you did leave it alone it should still load no matter what you renamed it as long as the file extension remains untouched. Also you may need to update the firmware to a newer version to allow it to play the newer games but that doesnt explain the filesize problems, May need to download the games again from another known good site as it sounds like some have not downloaded properly also given that the filesizes are odd.
    Common Sense isnt Rocket Science.