I've had my solar panels installed for about 2 months now. Its a 1.5kW system, made up of 6 x 250W panels using an Aero-Sharp invertor.

After that time its generated about 94 Kw but I'm wondering if it should be more.

My panels don't face direct North so I know that means its going to produce a bit less.
The electrician who installed it wrote on the meter box:
359.4v Open Circuit Voltage.

When even I look at the invertor is never really gets about about 250-260v and around 800 W.
When it was first installed (just the panel and invertor before the meters in the switch board went in, I'm sure I was getting a reading of about 320v on the invertor (my memory could be wrong but thats what I thought it was).
Based on that I'm a little concerned that perhaps one of my solar panels isn't working. Around 10am-12pm is when the sun is the highest and brightest over my solar panels and these are the kind of values I'm getting... on rainy cloudy days its lot less, but this seems to be my maximum.

So what I'm wondering, what are others getting on their invertors/panels with similar sized setups? When the sun is in its highest and brightest I would have expected much higher readings. I know in Summer its supposed to better for solar panels, but I'm a little worried to wait that long if something is wrong, then thats a lot of wasted money. All the companies normally say that you'll average around 7-8Kw per day and I'm getting half that, unless I'm going to get 12 Kw in summer which will average out the winter months?

Typical Readings on the invertor at the sunniest time of the day:
Vpv1 256v
Pout 812W
Total today 3.2Kw

Thanks