Thread: wii modchip

Thanks

Default wii modchip

i want to install a modchip in my console ...so is there a modchip installer in Adelaide

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novica View Post
    i want to install a modchip in my console ...so is there a modchip installer in Adelaide
    dunno but if you want, I can assist you as too can many others here.postage for a Wii console isnt much mate.

Thanks

dunno MIGHTY MICK.... every single time i called you and asked for help or to send you my xbox360 to fix it, you are eather not doing it any more, or if its a last solution then you will do it....yeah m8...you don`t like my WOG accent or is it something else.....

Thanks

dunno MIGHTY MICK.... every single time i called you and asked for help or to send you my xbox360 to fix it, you are eather not doing it any more, or if its a last solution then you will do it....yeah m8...you don`t like my WOG accent or is it something else.....
    no you just neglect to say WHO you are mate....

Introduce the call and wonders may happen!

I reckon I do more than my share of help on this forum, prolly to the point of doing myself and others out of money. I'm happy to sit back and say nothing if you'd prefer???

You see the thing is to fix a 360, THE BEST solution is to send to m$ as they replace the motherboard(with new falcon version) along with a brand new dvd rom, then last course of action is to get someone to fix as the fault may and sometimes come back.

I'm happy to fix your 360 for you, but you need to realise, that most people are unaware of the 3 year extended warranty that m$ offer for 3 RLOD(most are appreciative as some have not been modded or even apart). Why shouldn't m$ fix their faulty product?

your accent doesn't bother me at all champ, your posting of crap like this does though

Another technicality is that you don't really fit the term WOG as it is not for European, it actually stems from Oriental backgrounds. Westernised Oriental Gentleman

Thanks

....yeah m8...you don`t like my WOG accent or is it something else.....
    you forgot to put the to let us know your kidding..

(well i hope u were kidding)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bodo View Post
    you forgot to put the to let us know your kidding..

(well i hope u were kidding)
    I hope he was too mate, considering most of my brothers live overseas. 1 in Europe and 1 in Singapore! Hardly call me a racists, grew up in Wollongong, went to possibly the biggest multicultural school in Australia(Wollongong High), moved to Sydney, lived in the Bankstown area for 7 years.

My wife taught in Auburn...

do ya reckon I care about an accent mate? as long as you treat me well, you get the same in return.

Thanks

yes i was very suprised that every time i called he wouldn`t help me ,cause Mick was and still is on this forum the most helpful person...so thats why i don`t understand what was wrong with my situation....anyway my xbox360 is fixed for $85 by a guy in Melbourne and with a warenty

Thanks

yes i was very suprised that every time i called he wouldn`t help me ,cause Mick was and still is on this forum the most helpful person...so thats why i don`t understand what was wrong with my situation....anyway my xbox360 is fixed for $85 by a guy in Melbourne and with a warenty
    the problem with your situation was that you didn't say who you were on each occasion mate.
    I ALWAYS refer ppl to ms first, then will go from there, depending on their personal circumstance. Because you didn't say who you were, if you called twice, then this appeared to me as 2 customers.

appols for the mix up novica.

Good to hear its fix though mate