Thread: NESS Pro LD ADSL problem

Thanks

Default NESS Pro LD ADSL problem

Hi All had a Ness Pro LD today that required an ADSL filter fitted. Problem being that the RJ plug is smaller than normal into the panel and a fixed plug other end. So I chopped the lead and put a second RJ plug on the other end to plug into the ADSL filter then another lead from filter to mode 3 socket. After lots of cursing an a call to NESS it appears that the pro LD's phone leads are not wired the same as others but NESS tech support could not tell me how as they are before hiss time.
    Can anyone show me some light please ??????

Look Here ->
    Thanks

lol, ive had that exact problem before, but cant remember how the leads are terminated though, God i hate NESS lol

Banned
    Thanks

Cool

The way the Ness lead is wired you will end up having the incoming line on pins 1 & 6 of the 610 plug instead of on pins 2 & 6. Swap the leads on pins 1 & 2 in the 610 plug & you should be ok. If you have a RJ connector on both ends I will leave it to you to figure out from the above info.
    It's a constant pain in the arse. I have a bag of RJ11 connectors just so I can make up Ness leads when required