Thread: loading os file and bin onto whitey

Thanks

Default loading os file and bin onto whitey

loading the bin is easy with panda but how do u load the .os file and which program do you use.

could someone please advise if i can do it with gup or another program and the steps i need to take to do it or does just loading the bin with panda from other provider take away the austar bin and new provider takes its place. i intend on trying to run the card on a humax. The card i have is a sellers card.
    pls feel free to pm me if you do not wish to post here.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

use gup
    lock then select os

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 1,066 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mcmuzzy View Post
    loading the bin is easy with panda but how do u load the .os file and which program do you use.

could someone please advise if i can do it with gup or another program and the steps i need to take to do it or does just loading the bin with panda from other provider take away the austar bin and new provider takes its place. i intend on trying to run the card on a humax. The card i have is a sellers card.
    pls feel free to pm me if you do not wish to post here.
    Try this one.

Shlocker your card is not dead, just locked and can be fixed. You can't use panda loader 2 or 3 as both these require detecting an ATR before it can clean. However, the very first panda loader "GS rar" does not have a clean function, just loader. It will do a forced update of your selected "bin" file unconditionally. Reprogram with any programer in "pheonix mode" set at 3.58 mhz. This will reprogram card, unlock card and return an ATR. cheers
    Kindest Regards, " The Druid ".

• The Following User Says Thank You to beer4life For This Useful Post:

efab (21-09-10)

Premium Member 2011 AFL tipping champion
    Thanks

could someone please advise if i can do it with gup or another program and the steps i need to take to do it or does just loading the bin with panda from other provider take away the austar bin and new provider takes its place.
    As mickc wrote, use Gup for loading OS, but if you just want to change the bin, you should clean the card first with panda and then load the new bin.

Thanks

does just loading the bin with panda from other provider take away the austar bin and new provider takes its place. i intend on trying to run the card on a humax. .
    each provider bin adds the relevant needed details.

there was only one os loaded on a sellers , there was another called dump os but that was only used for experiments.

so if all you are doing is lets say getting rid of austar and loading mysat etc then there is no need for an os change.
    dont say linux if i wanted it id install it

Thanks

thanks for the advise guys. It has been most helpful.
    I have one more question a friend of mine mentioned that there are aurora channels on D2 such as win imparja etc. if so could someone please advise the frequency as i cannot find them on lyngsat only other channels are listed but not these ones.

Thanks

a friend of mine mentioned that there are aurora channels on D2 such as win imparja etc
    don't think they are on D2, its C1 unless you have friends in high places for the Win WA & GWN on D1

Thanks

thx guys i thought that was the case i didnt think they were on there either.