Thread: smart meter

Thanks

Default smart meter

had a smart meter installed 4 days ago to utilise the solar panels 1.1kwh, selected the time of use option and find here in wa it is net feed and peak is 40c/unit whereas the flat rate is 20c/unit, off peak is about the flat rate and shoulder in between, i cant find the info on the site but have requested a info pack as it changes at the end of sept fot the summer rates and i suspect it will lengthen the peak hours due to aircon use,so far i am way down on usage as during the day i use little,and get 47c/unit to the grid, they own the meters so i think they will change them all here sooner or later

Look Here ->
    Thanks

got the info on times and rates, since the 16th the numbers say they owe me $6.30, not getting rich quick but better than a bill, summer times and rates start here oct to march, 7am-11am weekday shoulder 20.42c/kwh, 11am-5pm peak 40.14c/kwh, 5pm-9pm shoulder, 9pm-7am off peak 10.78c/kwh, weekends cheap shoulder and off peak, these are W.A.rates and times for time of use metering, anything back to the grid is@47c/kwh credit, most people are still on the flat rate of 20.83c/kwh