Thread: das 300L

Thanks

Default das 300L

Hi guys

i just bourt a warehouse that has a das 300L series alarm system am an exalarm installer but have been out of the game for about 16 years now anyway i have the user master code to arm/disarm the system and change the master code but i dont have the go to program mode code i have only installed 1 of these systems when they first came out but i cant remmber if you can defalt it with out a programer is there a way and to what chip is the eprom chip there is to small ones but what one is it thanks.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Check out your local DAS see if they still have default chips otherwise you will need to find a tech with the gear to default it for you.

Thanks

Smile

have don today they said that they havent had a default chip for about 4 years so im going to get it maybe sent off to be reboot to defaults im still going to look for a hh programer and a chip if any of you guys have a chip or hh programer and you would like to sale it or give it way pm thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alarm system View Post
    have don today they said that they havent had a default chip for about 4 years so im going to get it maybe sent off to be reboot to defaults im still going to look for a hh programer and a chip if any of you guys have a chip or hh programer and you would like to sale it or give it way pm thanks

The hand held programmer is worth more than the panel, so if you are just after one to default that panel I would suggest buying a new panel it will be cheaper. At least post what state you are in and a tech maybe able to help you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FordTech View Post
    The hand held programmer is worth more than the panel, so if you are just after one to default that panel I would suggest buying a new panel it will be cheaper. At least post what state you are in and a tech maybe able to help you.
    Alarm system, just plug in a smart programmer. Why would you default the panel. Read what is in the locations and change only what is necessary. Its not rocket science. Have you fully tested the system to see if it is in good serviceable order and if it is worth keeping because as ford tech said it might be cheaper to replace the panel and kp.

Thanks

ill just see what happens ill still look for a programmer i had one years arego but it stoped working.if i dont find one ill just send it back to das and get them to default it for me

Thanks

Default a commen go to program code

guys is there a commen go to program code like when they first came out a commen program code was 1753 when they first came out is there a commen code that you guys use.

Thanks

Mate, DAS is telling you porkies Im sure, I got a default chip for a 300L about 6 months ago, was about 20 bucks..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 691 Posts

Had the same issue today, needed to default a DL250 went to DAS for a default chip and they informed me of a New for Old deal they have, they replaced the DL250 for a fraction of the cost of an NX-8, customer was happy to have a new panel and keypad and 12 months warranty. Call your local DAS.

Thanks

DAS in Adelaide still have default chips, got one about 4 weeks ago.