Thread: Problem With Some Channels-iClass 9696 Receiver

Thanks

Default Problem With Some Channels-iClass 9696 Receiver

Hi.

I have a problem with some channels.

Their quality is about 60% and suddenly it changes to 0% and again and again.

So i can't watch them.

BUT i found that all of the channels that i have problem with them are in Horizontal frequency!

for example , i dont have ANY problems with VIVA Polksa channel (its vertical) but i have problems with AB1 or France channels on Nilesat(they are horizontal)

I changed my receiver and all channels was very good.

what should i do ?

Thank you, Amir.
    Last edited by amir_varasteh; 02-10-10 at 03:32 AM.

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

If there is no problem when you substitute another receiver, the most likely cause is that the original receiver (iClass 9696 ?) is not providing a constant 18 volts to the LNB when switched to an horizontal transponder. (Voltage switching LNB's require 17-18 volts to select horizontal polarity and 13-14 volts to switch to vertical polarity).

I hope that this information is helpful to you.

(We are happy to help when we can, but as this is an Australian forum and most members are located in Australia, we are unable to offer specific help with inquiries regarding channels on satellites located in another region of the world).

Thanks

Hi Anyone
    Does anyone know anything about the ULTRAPLUS 980HD Box??? I am running Foxtel and some channels have no sound.... Does anyone know what i can do to fix the sound? Thanks Dorny

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dorny View Post
    Hi Anyone
    Does anyone know anything about the ULTRAPLUS 980HD Box??? I am running Foxtel and some channels have no sound.... Does anyone know what i can do to fix the sound? Thanks Dorny
    You would be better off if you posted this question in the Decoders section of the forum.
    If you read the posts in that section, you will find that many members are familiar with the Ultraplus 980HD receiver and should be able to help you.

• The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

Dorny (02-08-11)