Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NX Unlocker

Thanks

I've been doing this for years.
    When you just want to change Tel & Acc no# B2B
    I might release How to do it, to AUST Security Lic holders only.
    PM me
    Actually I will, but in one go one on ebay, I'll do a video & upload it to youtube so you can see.
    Software will be hard coated to your security lic number & a vetting process conformation is required.

It's not something that needs to get into the open & I'm going to restrict it to Aust only & lock it down, so if someone share it, it can be track back to them.
    Last edited by mtrbo; 28-04-19 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtrbo View Post
    I've been doing this for years.
    When you just want to change Tel & Acc no# B2B
    I might release How to do it, to AUST Security Lic holders only.
    PM me
    Actually I will, but in one go one on ebay, I'll do a video & upload it to youtube so you can see.
    Software will be hard coated to your security lic number & a vetting process conformation is required.

It's not something that needs to get into the open & I'm going to restrict it to Aust only & lock it down, so if someone share it, it can be track back to them.
    Just looking to see if anyone has managed to crack or have a valid registration code for NX-Unlocker software...
    Ive had to get clients changed over to a gsm dialler for B2B Monitoring because of NBN / PSTN no longer an option and am sick of the Big Companies out there changing Feature 12 making it impossible to keep the current configuration in tact... Yes you can default the panel and start again but that's not the point...

Can Anyone help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MARKDEP View Post
    am sick of the Big Companies out there changing Feature 12 making it impossible to keep the current configuration in tact...
    In my experience "big companies" are pretty reasonable about outgoing customers (subject to contract, provided no money is owed, paperwork in order etc). It's often puny little blokes who try to salt the earth and make life difficult for the next guy, rather than looking at why customers come and go in the first place. I've only ever heard a man in a van use the expression "who owns the customer".

I've also seen alarm systems which have (according to the collection of stickers) been taken over three or more times by different providers yet nobody (prior to us) had properly tested it as they would have noticed that a smoke detector wasn't even connected from day one.

This is what happens when a tech is in and out as quickly as possible rather than properly commissioning a system - A catastrophic failure waiting to happen.

Thanks

Yes I agree.. Maybe i should have rephrased this a little better.. Its the techs that some and not all of the big companies use or outsource who can make a simple take over more than what it has to be.. I totally agree that a tech should fully commission a new system properly and conduct all of the appropriate tests to ensure that the system being taken over is free from any faults etc...

• 07-02-20, 04:49 AM

Reason
    Do not post crap to increase count to send uninvited/unwelcome PM's.

• 07-02-20, 05:49 AM

Reason
    Do not post crap to increase count to send uninvited/unwelcome PM's.

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123