Thread: New Member Help Needed

Thanks

Smile New Member Help Needed

Hi:

First of all, great forum, I have been member of other forums and none of them has such wide information.

Then. I recently purchased a Chinease GPS (has the ipod look-a-like firmware) with IGO8 as GPS software
    Few Questions

1. If the GPS is runing IGO8 and the power is disconected it will turn off, i find this to be an excellent option, however I would love to have it turn on once it gets power, is is possible?

2. I want to change the arrow for a car image, without changing the skin, can it be done? i have tried to download the link from "The Ultimate and New IGO8...." but canīt seem to be able to download it, once I click the link to rapidshare only a blank page comes up.

3. last, again, without changing the skin, once the car has been added, can there be a day/night car configuration?

Thank you very much

and again great forum

Bests

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi:

I have somehow mannaged to install the dimka skin, love it, but still having trouble with the 3d cars, my gps reasds the information not from the sd card but from the internal memory, I have no idea of how to include that in the sys file,

Also my original skin made my gps power off when disconected, now with the dimka skin it wont power off when disconecte, any idea on how to add this function?

Bests