Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSP 0.9.1 r44 DreamboxPlugin HELP!

Thanks

Exclamation CSP 0.9.1 r44 DreamboxPlugin HELP!

Hey

Trying to get the DreamboxPlugin working in CSP 0.9.1 r44!

Have the default config installed in my Proxy.xml

Code:
    <proxy-plugins>
        <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.LoggingPlugin" enabled="false">
          <plugin-config>
            <log-dir>log/traffic</log-dir>
            <log-level>ALL</log-level>
            <ip-filter>*</ip-filter>
          </plugin-config>
        </plugin>
        <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.DcwFilterPlugin" enabled="true" jar-file="dcwfilterplugin.jar"/>
        <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.ProviderIdentPlugin" enabled="true" jar-file="provideridentplugin.jar"/>
        <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.IrdetoPlugin" enabled="true" jar-file="irdetoplugin.jar"/>
        <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.DreamboxPlugin" enabled="false" jar-file="dreamboxplugin.jar">
         <plugin-config>          

<check-interval>5</check-interval> <!-- the starting interval downloaded installers will be configured for -->

<agent-web>  
             <listen-port>8083</listen-port>
             <frontend-host>hello12345.dyndns.org</frontend-host> <!-- external hostname boxes will be accessing via -->
             <frontend-port>8083</frontend-port> <!-- external port (remove to use same as listen port -->
             <log-file rotate-count="5" rotate-max-size="2048">log/agent-web-access.log</log-file> <!-- remove to disable -->         
           </agent-web>

<agent-sshd enabled="true"> <!-- starting the sshd requires java6 or newer -->
             <listen-port>2222</listen-port>
             <tunnel-port-range start="2323" count="10"/> <!-- allow clients to open remote tunnel endpoints for these ports -->
           </agent-sshd>

</plugin-config>
       </plugin>
    but everytime I try enable the plugin by setting the below from False to True:

Code:
    <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.DreamboxPlugin" enabled="false" jar-file="dreamboxplugin.jar">
    I get an Error pop up saying:

Any Ideas?

Cheers James9813

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Maybe the path is not correct to your jar file.
    DM500s Black with rear on/off switch $99 inc post , DM800 sim 82 $250 inc post, DM800SE $310 inc

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gado View Post
    Maybe the path is not correct to your jar file.
    cheers 4 reply!

Thats what I thought to start off with, but the other plugins are in the same folder and they work?

Cheers James9813

Thanks

Recopy the jar file across again maybe you didnt update the old jar files when you upgraded.
    DM500s Black with rear on/off switch $99 inc post , DM800 sim 82 $250 inc post, DM800SE $310 inc

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gado View Post
    Recopy the jar file across again maybe you didnt update the old jar files when you upgraded.
    When I updraded I mapped a new directory through tomcat so i could revert back to the old version, if I had troubles with the new build.

Might try and copy another dreamboxplugin.jar from a few different versions see if it changes anything!

Thanks for the Help!

Let u know if i have any Luck!

Have u set it up yet? Good bit of Kit. I'm sick of having to try and keep up with all the bloody channels moving!

Thanks

Not all plugins are built automatically... those with external dependencies require you to first fetch the jars listed in the readme and place them in the lib dir for the plugin in question.
    If you've downloaded a binary dist built by someone else its likely the dreamboxplugin is an empty jar file.

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    Not all plugins are built automatically... those with external dependencies require you to first fetch the jars listed in the readme and place them in the lib dir for the plugin in question.
    If you've downloaded a binary dist built by someone else its likely the dreamboxplugin is an empty jar file.
    yep downloaded all 4 and saved them to my lib directory!

55 h**p://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/sshd/sshd-core/0.3.0/sshd-core-0.3.0.jar
    56 h**p://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/mina/mina-core/2.0.0-M6/mina-core-2.0.0-M6.jar
    57 h**p://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.5.2/slf4j-api-1.5.2.jar
    58 h**p://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-jdk14/1.5.2/slf4j-jdk14-1.5.2.jar

Do i need to run a command to compile it from there ? Im using windows Server2003.

I can't find any info on the dreamboxplugin on the web!

Also where is the: (public repositories)

" A dreamboxplugin/fetch_binaries.sh script exists to automatically install
    a combination of ppc and mips dropbear binaries that have been found to work well (and are available precompiled in public repositories)"

Line 38,39,40 of the read me.

Cheers Bowman

Thanks

Instructions for building are in README.Compiling.txt (and there is a separate ant build.xml makefile in each plugin dir so no need to build everything).

The binaries refered to in the plugin readme are dropbear executables used by the ssh_tunnel script only, but they're now hosted at streamboard and no longer rely on the repositories of the various images (pli was used originally).

• The Following User Says Thank You to bowman For This Useful Post:

james9813 (29-10-10)

Thanks

Smile

Hey Bowman

Taking your advice and am trying to compile a version of CSP on my PC.

Installed Ant and Cygwin & trying to compile CSP091-r57.

When i run the ant command I get to line 104 of the build and get this message.

Code:
    BUILD FAILED
    C:csp091-r57build.xml:104: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:csp091-r57pluginsMessagingPluginbuild.xml:37: C:csp091-r57pluginsMessagingPluginweb not found.

Total time: 2 seconds
    Is think it is referencing to:

104: Build.xml inside CSP folder

Code:
    <ant inheritAll="false" dir="plugins/MessagingPlugin"/>
    37: Build.xml inside the MessagingPlugin folder

Code:
    <copy todir="classes/web">
    Not sure what to do from here?

Any tips, been stuck for a few hours!

Cheers James9813
    Last edited by james9813; 31-10-10 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks

You have probably downloaded a source dist packed by someone else, where empty dirs have been excluded... if you build directly from a svn checkout of the trunk you don't get that (and of course that particular error can be ignored - csp is already built and you can build the other plugins individually on demand).

Btw: There is no csp 0.9.1 release, the trunk is what might become a future 0.9.1 release.
    Last edited by bowman; 31-10-10 at 07:44 AM.

james9813 (31-10-10)

Thanks

Smile

You have probably downloaded a source dist packed by someone else, where empty dirs have been excluded... if you build directly from a svn checkout of the trunk you don't get that (and of course that particular error can be ignored - csp is already built and you can build the other plugins individually on demand).

Btw: There is no csp 0.9.1 release, the trunk is what might become a future 0.9.1 release.
    You are correct!

I wasn't sure how to download with the:

svn co h**p://streamboard.gmc.to/svn/CSP/trunk CSP-svn

because the command wasn't working in Cygwin! Have sorted it out now with an app called RapidSVN.

ran ant - Build Successful!

then tar -zxvf cardservproxy.tar.gz

U r a legend Bowman! Thanks for helping me through! Sorry 4 all the silly questions!

Will post how I go with activating the plugins when I go live with the new build!

Cheers James9813

Thanks

Smile

Thanks again Bowman

All working! Anything u suggest I read to try and get up to speed with starting to try and build my own scripts?

Like changing box Cccam.Cfg files and updating channel lists from the server via a script?

Cheers James9813

Thanks

Nothing really, beyond looking at the included examples...

Busybox ash is basically bash, there are few limitations (although be aware that external tools such as awk, tr, cut etc may not exist in all images).

To do anything directly related to enigma1/2 you need to know their respective web apis and how to use them effectively with wget.

The agent script doesn't allow you to do anything that you wouldn't be able to otherwise, it just gets you scalable simultaneous access to potentially large numbers of boxes without having to open up/forward any ports or reconfigure firewalls at each location.

james9813 (04-11-10)

Thanks

Question

Hey Bowman

Have setup dreamboxplugin all scripts are running ok and have added a few to the list myself!

Have been able to setup SSH with port forwarding to my Enigma 2 boxes no problems. (Dm800 and Vu + Duo)

But can't for the life of me get the F##king DM500's to work with SSH, only telnet!

When I run: [ ssh_tunnel.sh / Optional parameters: 22] on the DM500's I get:

/tmp/dropbear/dbclient: Failed to open //.ssh/known_hosts

Authenticate The Key

mkdir .ssh
    When I try and make the .ssh directory it says: mkdir: Cannot create directory '.ssh': File Exists

cat > .ssh/authorized_keys
    ****B3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAIEAu4W0cfRstz+aXixnhBUUAa 6Bqepk2O/LS7Y1
    X11eVYC*****Cqfr6oFFtQZJNz3GrxP5HDsdBDgGm/2tZUhD*****6xzzLiTgZPf
    mdiShIUyOD348jCivALBExrfgzy*****TZKLhIhx6dcQ+4ZD6P 6Uu6f16QTG3ZTQ
    Jl4bExE=
    (key is created with Puttygen ssh-rsa key)

Then when I run ssh_tunnel.sh i get a different rsa-key & /tmp/dropbear/dbclient: Failed to open //.ssh/known_hosts - (I don't think .ssh/authorised_keys command worked)

Ok so then I have tried to take the existing rsa key, supplied by the DM500 convert it to a Open SSH rsa key so I can import it to Puttygen - Still won't connect!

I have tried 3 different FRESH PLi images, different ways of converting ssh-rsa key to puttygen guides. External boxes & internal boxes, different Pc's!

any ideas mate?

Cheers James9813

Thanks

The error about known_hosts can be ignored, it is not preventing the tunnel from being established.
    The ssh_tunnel script only connects back from the box to the built in sshd in the dreamboxplugin, for the sole purpose of creating a reverse tunnel back to the telnet port on the box... the plugin sshd will accept any key (it actually logs in using the dreamboxplugin box id as username) - the one generated by the script is just to satisfy dropbear locally in order to make it attempt key auth.

Accessing the telnetd on the box through the tunnel is done by telnetting to the assigned tunnel port on the proxy host (i.e telnet localhost portnr where the dreamboxplugin is installed).

If you want the tunnel to point to the sshd of the box instead of telnetd, just add the parameter 22 when running the script (it defaults to 23) but 500boxes typically don't have an sshd.

james9813 (11-11-10)

Thanks

Smile

If you want the tunnel to point to the sshd of the box instead of telnetd, just add the parameter 22 when running the script (it defaults to 23) but 500boxes typically don't have an sshd.
    Does that mean there is a image that will do SSHD with the DM500? Or a plugin that will enable SSHD?

Cheers 4 All your Help Bowman

James9813

Thanks

Well obviously you can add dropbear on a 500 (thats what the script does, although it doesn't start it as a server and it downloads it only to ram - there often isn't enough space in flash)... but what would be the point?
    The idea with the ssh_tunnel script is to achieve a remote troubleshooting method that works for all boxes, regardless of whether they have ssh or are unreachable behind nat/fw.

Thanks

Smile

So does that mean it is also possible to tunnel to port 21 on a DM500 and use FTP without SSH?

I'm able to download a file list through FTP, but am unable to transfer files back and forth.

Cheers James9813

Thanks

No ftp uses multiple connections and can't be easily tunneled. Use wget to pull whatever changed files you need transfered to the box after login (or use the dropbear binary to scp files out from it). The idea after all is to automate all maintenance, so you don't really want to be manually/interactively transferring files - you'd make unattended scripts to do it and then remote-deploy those.

james9813 (18-11-10)

Thanks

Smile

your a legend!

Cheers

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast