Thread: Backup Manager 1.1 and compatability/bug issue with WWE SD vs RAW 2011

Thanks

Default Backup Manager 1.1 and compatability/bug issue with WWE SD vs RAW 2011

After backing up and attempting to play on a jailbroken PS3 without the disc in the drive, the game has no audo at the menu or during gameplay...yet when the THQ logo appears (before the menu), the sound works fine. I see most people internationally are having the same problem, if anyone finds a fix or a work around, post it here for everyone.

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 just came out today, I had pre-ordered the Bret Hart version. Anyone else got that? On that note, who has played Fallout New Vegas? I am looking to try and get the Spec Coll. Ed.

RoOSTA

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Try one of the better backup managers and the latest payloads. like gaia and pl3
    Last edited by Frostilicus; 29-10-10 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks

If that deletes the already-backed up games, I'm not going to do it a third time like i needed to for 1.0 to 1.1 move.

RoOSTA

Thanks

I've had the original Backup Manager and psgroove for about a month, and just switched over to Koko (Koro?) PL3 patched and latest Gaia and the previously backed up games work fine.

As long as you don't delete the previous backup manager, your games should still be there, and Gaia asks you to pick which directory you want to use and I said LAU12345 and that was it.

Gaia even does auto patching of 3.42 to 3.41 and I was able to play Time Crisis Razing Storm without ever using a hex editor.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLego View Post
    I've had the original Backup Manager and psgroove for about a month, and just switched over to Koko (Koro?) PL3 patched and latest Gaia and the previously backed up games work fine.

As long as you don't delete the previous backup manager, your games should still be there, and Gaia asks you to pick which directory you want to use and I said LAU12345 and that was it.

Gaia even does auto patching of 3.42 to 3.41 and I was able to play Time Crisis Razing Storm without ever using a hex editor.
    Have you tried this specific game though?

RoOSTA