Thread: TomTom 7.910 en CE 6.0 OK

Thanks

Default TomTom 7.910 en CE 6.0 OK

TomTom 7.910 en CE 6.0 OK

Probado en carretera en dos PNA chinas, una con Bluetooch y otra sin Bluetooch). Ver videos en Youtube:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUSfSUNvLY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4q3YUu9DC8
    Instalación:
    1. Copiar los archivos en una SD normal (mejor que en una SD rápida):

Password: 25gradosc
    2. Copiar un mapa en la SD (Probado con mapa 840.2561, no incluido). Validar mapa.
    3. Doble click en el archivo Mortscript. Cerrar la ventana que aparece. Esto sólo es necesario hacerlo la 1ª vez.
    4. Ejecutar el archivo Tomtom.exe (no el archivo TomTom Navigator.exe)

Si se ejecuta el archivo Tomtom Navigator.exe funcionará bien la primera vez, pero no la 2ª, excepto que se reinicie la PNA, pues se crea un directorio llamado TomTom en My Documents que lo impide. El archivo TomTom.exe llama al script TomTom.mscr y este al Tomtom Navigator.exe. Luego borra la carpeta TomTom creada en My Documents. También borra el archivo *.bif que se crea provisionalmente en el directorio raiz de la PNA. Los archivos que se crean, al ejecutarse el programa, pueden variar según la PNA que se tenga, y si este es el caso habría que variar el *.mscr

Esto ha sido posible gracias a las aportaciones de distintos foros, incluyendo este.

Saludos y lo siento por mi inglés (Traducción online)

Road tested in two Chinese PNA, one with and one without bluetooch bluetooch). Watch videos on Youtube:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUSfSUNvLY]YouTube - TT7910_CE6NB.wmv[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4q3YUu9DC8]YouTube - TT7910_CE6B.AVI[/ame]

Installation:
    1. Copy the files to a normal SD (better than a fast SD):

Password: 25gradosc
    2. Copy a map on the SD (Tested with map 840.2561, not included). Validate map.
    3. Double click the file Mortscript. Close the window that appears. This is only necessary to do the 1st time.
    4. Tomtom.exe run the file (not the TomTom Navigator.exe)

If the file is run Tomtom Navigator.exe work right the first time, but not the 2nd, except that the PNA is restarted, it creates a folder called TomTom in My Documents that prevents this. File TomTom.exe call this script TomTom.mscr and the Tomtom Navigator.exe. Then delete the folder created in My Documents TomTom. Also delete the *.bif file is created temporarily in the root directory of the PNA. The files that are created, to run the program may vary by PNA you have, and if this is the case would have to vary the *.mscr

This has been possible thanks to contributions from various forums, including this one.

Greetings and sorry for my English (Online Translation)
    Last edited by 25ºC; 07-11-10 at 04:36 PM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi there. This doesn't seem to work. Could you explain how it should look on the sd card. eg. extract everything into 'navigator' or 'tomtom' or 'my documents'?? I tried navigator then clicked on the Mortscript, said ok then clicked on tomtom.exe and nothing happened? I tried tomtom navigator and it froze on the tomtom splash screen (which has happened with all the ones ive tried).
    I have a 5" no name 128mb ram pna. I have managed to make sygic, ndrive and primo to work but not this or garmin.
    look forward to hearing from you
    Thanks

Thanks

This is great if it works on a CE6 128Mb incar 7" GPS, but some who I don't think so!! TT hates 128Mb units