Thread: Enigma2 image on UltraPlus 980HD

Thanks

Default Enigma2 image on UltraPlus 980HD

Had a play with the AAF mediacenter edition usb image the other night after loading maxiboot to the UltraPlus flash. Got everything going but the only problem was that all 1080i channels would skip and be jerky in playback whereas all other channels including ESPN HD and ABC news24 (both 720p) work fine. Used mgcamd 1.35 as cam to newcamd server (oscam).

Anybody had any success with this or any other E2 image? I have not tried a E2 image in flash as yet.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cabken View Post
    Had a play with the AAF mediacenter edition usb image the other night after loading maxiboot to the UltraPlus flash. Got everything going but the only problem was that all 1080i channels would skip and be jerky in playback whereas all other channels including ESPN HD and ABC news24 (both 720p) work fine. Used mgcamd 1.35 as cam to newcamd server (oscam).

Anybody had any success with this or any other E2 image? I have not tried a E2 image in flash as yet.
    Hi,
    E2 works ok with all HD channels on VuDuo so the E2 should not be the problem with 1080i.
    Cheers

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I have subsequently tried the AAF Hot Summer V2 usb image as well and get the same result.

I have previously tried the similar E2 usb images on other SH4 based boxes like the Kathrein uf2 910 and had no problems with the 1080i channels.

If I could get feedback from someone who has tried the E2 images on the Ultraplus 980 or Octagon 1008 etc, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks to cabken for his a tip to get this image going locally on my octagon. I can confirm on Hi def canals on I701 this is performing perfectly so the pixelation issues are confined to your situation. Hi def is a higher data rate so that may be an explanation if signal is a little weak

Thanks

Good to see that you got this going and your not having any problems with the 1080i channels.

What image are you using? Flash or usb?

I have also tried the BlackPanther neutrino image (usb) with the same result. The signal is not a problem at my location, so I will keep looking.

Have you tried on C1/D3?

Thanks

On rereading your first post this is actually a problem with playing a saved file. What sort of result you getting on a live feed? No I haven't got it over to d3 yet maybe tomorrow.

Thanks

The problem is with live feed on the enigma2 images. I get perfect playback with original firmware.

Thanks

Anyone here been able to get this going with all HD channels working correctly, off C1/D3?

Thanks

i can't find any info about putting e2 on these boxes? any links? Not anywhere near as much info about custom firmwares/plugins as some other boxes.

Thanks

You wont find much info if you search under Ultraplus! Look for some of the euro variants of this box eg Atevio AV 700HD and Octagon 1008. Look up Maxiboot.

There is quite a lot of info on sat universe site.

The AAF team have software that will allow you to do what you need to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cabken View Post
    Anyone here been able to get this going with all HD channels working correctly, off C1/D3?
    it was working ok on Ultraplus F9000 when I had it for few days, all HD, no pixelations but not on Mgcamd (xcam or something). There is a thing with ultraplus boxes when changing softcams. When you delete the ie. mgcamd and setup something else you got mgcamd still running. So 2 cams running at the same time creating pixelation. The only way to prevent it was to change username in new installed cam and delete mgcam user from the server. The box still keeps old data somewhere in the memory. I wrote about that some time ago.

Cheers

Thanks

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Is there a way to load e2 without a serial cable? USB? FTP?