View Poll Results: Which is the best WOW for you?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original World of Warcraft / Classic / Vanilla

2 66.67%
  • The burning Crusade

0 0%
  • Wrath of the lich king

0 0%
  • Cataclysm

0 0%
  • I frigging hate wow, those geeks can DIAF!

1 33.33%

Thread: Cataclysm is Awesome!

Thanks

Default Cataclysm is Awesome!

Hey guys,
    A few days ago now the final World of Warcraft Expansion came out called Cataclysm. I wanted to let you know how good it is in comparison to the previous expansions. Original Wow was somewhat challenging, There was no spell power (originally) bosses weren't tank and spank. In cataclysm weve gone back to those ideas. I did an instance on my 81 holy paladin where I couldn't really get away with overhealing just as is now intended, they've taken something that was following the pattern of easy, easy, easy, OMG WTF, easy easy, easy, and made it challenging and enjoyable all the way through the dungeons. Boss fight mechanics haven't really changed at all from old bosses / raid bosses unfortunately but it was good to see them take some of those mechanics and apply them to 5man bosses, (ie a boss in the blackrock dungeons that has beams that apply stacks, need to be blocked and players need to have a rotation going in order to prevent 100 stacks, sound familiar? Netherspite from karazhan TBC).

They have added PVP functionality such as the new "War games" button to the pvp tab. Create a party invite your friends / guildies have an enemy / friend invite their friends, target them and hit that war games button to enter a battleground against the targeted team.

And of course the leveling in CATA is a massive improvement, it no longer feels like a grind, XP has been drastically increased and if you have recruit a friend like me :P then it's almost ridiculous at how quickly you level. My girl friend and I play very casually together as we have children, We are level 30 after only 8 hours played.

So if you found WOTLK tedious and simple perhaps give Cata a chance.
    Last edited by Mokilok; 14-12-10 at 12:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokilok For This Useful Post:

Peck (15-12-10)

Look Here ->