Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: is whitey dead

Thanks

Unhappy Be Carefull

The Guy Selling the cards on the above link was ripping people off selling gold cards instead of white ones on ebay under toyota96 then dissapeared now he's trying it again on Oztion under the Paul2800 alias.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

I was watching before someone posted here and the prices and descriptions were changing by the minute almost lol

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

there is a lot of difference between what is illegal and what austar and foxtel would like us to think is illegal
    they seem to have the bully boy mentallity when it comes to anything to do with satellite not just their systems or even their buildings
    and they seem to do a good job of scaring the little guy and love it but all i think every time i see one of their bullshit statements is **** em

Premium Member 2011 AFL tipping champion
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by covert View Post
    Looking at the "Another two charged by the feds for piracy" thread, One has been charged for "making and distributing unauthorized set-top decoders" and the other for "distributing unauthorized decoders". No mention of the cards....

So what defines a "unauthorized decoder". Surely a dreambox is a "unauthorized decoder" ..

I am no lawyer so I really have NFI on it.

The guy I got my whitey from was also flogging strong boxes (at about double the retail price) with the Aurora keys loaded into them - a special offer to the public I guess. I wasn't interested as my goldies keep me happy, but I suppose that could constitute an unauthorised decoder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evilbrian View Post
    The guy I got my whitey from was also flogging strong boxes (at about double the retail price) with the Aurora keys loaded into them - a special offer to the public I guess. I wasn't interested as my goldies keep me happy, but I suppose that could constitute an unauthorised decoder
    Mate, ive got plenty of slightly used strongs for sale,4653x's 4658x's, useless as tits on a bull really,, dont take emk updates thats for sure.
    FAT

Yer i'm FAT ,but your ugly,,at least i can DIET

Thanks

The term "unauthorized set-top decoders" applies to them [the pay providers]
    The receivers they supply as part of there subscription contract, Anything else becomes "unauthorised" according to them. I'm unsure about anything they can do about any sort of enforcement, Simply put nothing is unauthorised, disallowable, or simply illegal, until it's switched on, and working on THERE SYSTEM. Then and only then can they enforce the unauthorised ruling.
    They also have to prove that whatever YOU OWN, was bought with the intention of using, defrauding, or circumventing, there systems. If on the other hand you bought the thing, And lets also remember these receivers are not a prohibited import, and have been cleared by customs, as perfectly legal, for say the transmission of 'Russia Today" which as we all know is also on the same satellite, And NOT owned, by any pay provider, despite what they might think. So if your perfectly legal, bought and paid for receiver, used for Russia today, suddenly develops a case of frequency drift. How are you responsible. Surly that is the fault of the software writers of the receiver, and quite legally arguable

If we go back some years [OK many years] when Aurora first changed over from the old analogue homestead service. Optus and the Aurora service provider proclaimed to all and sundry that a UEC was the only official authorised receiver for that service, After ignoring the other two approved receivers, which faded into oblivion.
    Then as time went on people discovered that just about any receiver with a card slot would do the job, and in some cases a lot better then the approved UEC Aurora unit. The service provides simply climbed back in there box, and concentrated on selling sub-cards for the service, while many people excepted the fact that the receiver supplied for Aurora, was stock standard, and as they only wanted something to allow them to watch some Tellie, they did not care, who made the thing.

The fact that some people may or may not have been charged, with owning a different brand of receiver, has not broken any laws, in it'self. And therefore no laws have been broke. The chances are the cops raided somewhere, and decreed that as they had bothered to go on the raid in the first place, Some poor sod, had to be charged with something, They would have more chance of obtaining a conviction, if the get-away car was parked in a "no" standing zone.
    Unless of cause the bad guy's did infact break into MR Fox's warehouse and stole a number of Authorised receivers, then they deserve all they get for stupidity, which indecently is not a crime, but a mental state

Thanks

did some one say mental!!

• Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627