Thread: Idr4016 smartguard

Thanks

Default Idr4016 smartguard

Hello, I have a dvr idr4016 running smartguard I went and reinstall the recording software, now wehn I go to search for recordings it says NO DATABASE FOUND (sysentry) can anyone please help.

Look Here ->

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cctv panama View Post
    Hello, I have a dvr idr4016 running smartguard I went and reinstall the recording software, now wehn I go to search for recordings it says NO DATABASE FOUND (sysentry) can anyone please help.

IDIS, and all PC based DVR for that matter, software typically comes with a database initialisation tool which you'll need to run prior to the system functioning. This in effect creates a data base specifically for the systems use. If possible, it's best to have this on a separate physical drive as data base HDDs get hammered and typically fail far in advance of the system or OS drive. This way when the DB drive does fail, all you have to do is replace it and reinitialise the data base.

If you're not sure where the DB initialisation utility is, try navigating to START>ALL PROGRAMS>IDR4016 (or what ever it is). There should be a DB utility in there.

Or, for a manual.