Thread: Australia

Thanks

Post Australia

My thoughts:
    The liberal party (under John Howard’s extreme capitalist views) has allowed this society to become a total capitalist society. (By the way if you do not realise, Australia has never been a Democracy, to be a democracy you need the separation of the power of the government, the judiciary, and law enforcement. The Australian government appoints the judiciary and the attorney general; as such Australia is not by any definition a democracy.)

Not even America (The poster child of capitalistism, but a true democracy) has allowed corporations to have as much power as they do in Australia (Read “Atlas Shrugged” to get some idea of what I mean).

This has not worked. And never will for anyone but the extreme rich, or corrupt, or politicians.
    There only interest is in profits with no regard to the impact on the general community, or the general run down of social infrastructure (which has been rather extreme over the past 10 years, I am sure that this is just a coincidence), (it would cost money, that could go into their pockets). (They cannot think more than 3 years into the future or the next election of their buddies).

We have to have some compassion for the people who make up this society.

I think that immigration has brought many benefits to our society.
    I do not think that I would ever want to go back to eating just steak and chips J
    But I think that we do need to be more careful of whom we allow to immigrate to our society.
    It is a privilege to be allowed to live in Australia, and anyone whom we allow to do so should be required to renounce any citizenship and loyalties to any other country or group.
    As it is many people who immigrate to Australia bring with them their hatred of other racial groups and religions, and will not let their hatred go and bring up their children to feel the same way. (We do need some sort of social screening).

Our primary producers and manufactures are told that they need to compete in a global market. But how is this possible when they in fact compete in a global market where the workers are paid $30 a month, and the European market pays hundreds of millions of dollars a year to their farmers to keep them in business.
    This is not a level playing field. And until it is so we need to protect our farmers and manufactures.

We need to protect our own interests. If we do not then we are at the mercy of foreign governments. And I am sure that if you are not a TOTAL moron then you will understand where their interests lie.

It is up to YOU to tell the Australian government (and your local politician) that this is not good enough.
    If enough people speak out, and stand there ground then we CAN change Australia for the betterment of us all
    Wanting a better Australia, for us all.
    Jeffrey Keith Goodall

Look Here ->
    Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Hi Cleaver and welcome to Austech!

Thanks

Hi Cleaver, Welcome to the Forum.

Very interesting post, lets see if it starts a debate on what you have to say.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Cleaver.

Looks like your going to have fun in general chat.

Level playing field?
    Unfortunatly thats not how the world goes round.

Thanks

welcome to austech champ enjoy

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Not a great deal to do with introducing yourself , so closed.