Thread: Aldi gps3505

Thanks

Default Aldi gps3505

I am a newbie here and seeking info on the gps 3505. Are there usa maps available? if so how current and how much $?
    Have changed to apple imac - can I access/update maps etc on the gps with the imac. Naviextras mentions only windows......
    Any info appreciated.
    Kenn

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    I am a newbie here and seeking info on the gps 3505. Are there usa maps available? if so how current and how much $?
    Have changed to apple imac - can I access/update maps etc on the gps with the imac. Naviextras mentions only windows......
    Any info appreciated.
    Kenn
    If you go to the naviextras.com site you will find the GoCruze gps 3503 as a supported system, so the 3505 might work in which case they will sell you the USA map for about $45 and you will all be legal.

I haven't tried the Apple, but the GPS is supposed to just look like a external usb drive, so you should be able to just plug in the GPS to a usb port on the Apple using the USB cable supplied with the GPS, back up the original maps as detailed in the instructions supplied with the GPS, buy the maps and copy them to the GPS. You could search around the web and find a copy of the maps to try before you handover your hard earned $.

Your query is is a bit old, so a PM has been sent.