Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pls help fix my silver ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osci View Post
    viewer.......do these two .ocx files go into the system folder or system 32 folder? and then I need to register them?

I was up till 2.00am this building my jaycar mkII programmer from scratch and when I go to load the silver bootloader at the verify stage I get the verify error at 000h!

its really p*$%ing me off

Google is your best buddy...

Its easy as pie... if you get anything on startup that wont allow the pprogram to start etc.. google it like these .ocx files..
    LMEdit asks for 3 sometimes, even gge asked for 1 too then follow the directions..

In order to fix this problem, you'll need to set up and register the library file.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,950 Posts

i have never had a problem using ggedit,lmedit,lmeditpro with xp sp2 or sp3, even work fine with vista and a usb/serial converter.....

both a basic serial phoenix/smartmouse and a cas3 work fine.

all I do is have the required files in the same folder as the app i am running, no need to register them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *fergs* View Post
    Ok.. hoping someone can help me here.

I have a silver thats "not working".

My goldie works a treat & need to fix the silver as a backup card.

I have CardWriter 1.87 , GGeditor v2 & LMedit v3.6r13
    Mastera II & SFF box running XP Pro SP2

I think its best i start from scratch.. blank my silver & start again

Can Anyone please help me with a tut etc & anything else i need to go from "stopped" to going great again...

I know there were stacks of posts "before" , but very little as its old school stuff now..

ALL help very much appreciated.

edit : anyone with a copy of the Mastera II manual , I would appreciate a copy if possible..
    ferge's I hope this helps you with your card, I was having all sorts of prob as well...see below you may have to play with jumper settings on the jaycar prog JP2

For those that might find this useful, here's how I have made my gold card. I bought myself a Jaycar MKII programmer kit, built it and left it as a stand alone programmer (leaving it as a stand alone programmer came in real handy as you will later find out, had I installed it inside the pc)

I'm using USB infinity software & drivers (was using the infinity programmer but ditched it) with ICprog with the following settings in the menu's as follows.

select settings > hardware = JDM programmer, Direct i/o checked only!! delay is set to 10

smartcard tab under options, only select com1 (yours maybe differnt) selct multimac 214, device 16f84, freq 3.58 MHz & enable DTR as VCC.

miscellaneous tab under options select process priority as normal, select enable windows NT/2000/XP driver then hit ok

change nothing else in the options tab!!

under settings again, select smartcard pheonix.

I had no trouble starting the smartcard wizard in ICprog and loading the bootloader to the pic but after this step,the jaycar programmer did not want to play the game, when I tried to program the EEprom with the eeprom hex I kept getting a "cannot reset card error" this had me puzzled all weekend and it wasn't until I had read & re-read a reply to the thread from a very kind member SatGuru, which prompted me to play with the Jumper PIns JP1 & JP2 on Jaycar programmer ( this was where the stand alone programmer came in handy) JP1 located directly behind the card slot of the program is for phoenix & smartmouse modes, JP2 which is located directly next to the 2 crystals for 3.58MHz & 6.00MHz, I changed the jumper pin position on JP2 from 6Mhz to 3.59MHZ and at the same time it also prompted me to change the software which sits in the tray at the bottom right hand corner of the screen from 6.00MHz to 3.59MHz as well, I then proceeded to program the Eeprom.hex to Eeprom without any "resetting card error" and then I programmed the no updating coco and all went well, I had made my first gold card or should I say 6 gold cards>>......just remember, when you have finished programming the card to change JP2 position back to the 6.0MHZ and also the phoenix software back to 6.00MHZ otherwise when you go to use LM edit to code your details it won't read the card. BTW in ICProg try and keep the oscillator setiing as XT

Thanks

If you carefully read my detailed step by step pdf linked to here early in this thread you will see I've provided details of which software runs at what clock speed.

Yes you have to get this bit right. Given the nuances of serial comms, you may find other clock speeds work for you.

Essential Jaycar MKII and software settings

• Phoenix mode always selected.
    • NORMAL or PIC PGM selected as required.
    • 3.5795 MHz only selected for ‘IC-Prog’ and ‘AUSGOLD’
    • 6.0 MHz only selected for FMCARD
    • 3.5795 or 6.0MHz for LMEDIT
    • Set each software application to matching card type, Clock speed, Phoenix and Com Port 1 or 2 configurations.
    Note: IC-Prog Hardware -> set delay = 15

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmsky View Post
    If you carefully read my detailed step by step pdf linked to here early in this thread you will see I've provided details of which software runs at what clock speed.

Yes you have to get this bit right. Given the nuances of serial comms, you may find other clock speeds work for you.

Note: IC-Prog Hardware -> set delay = 15
    I'm finding its fine with the gold cards.........but still a lot of annoyance with the silver cards, I've downloaded multiprog with xp drivers and usb interface and I will how that goes

Thanks

Remember when loading silver files in ICprog to change the DEVICE type that you are working on. I got caught out with errors until I realised I hadn't changed the device.

For programming:
    Eeprom = 24C64
    PIC = 16F876

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 929 Posts

Glad your getting it sorted....I did give a hint in Post 17 about jumper settings with my programmer...

Thanks

Hi Ferge's.....I hope you are having success with your programmer & silver, I have managed to produce 3 working silver cards using the following.....

BTW - I'm using version 1.05D of ICprog with windows XP driver installed and enabled and also I have compatability set to windows 2000.

I sorry that this is a bit long winded, but! here we go.
    Firstly when I built the Jaycar programmer last friday night I had decided at the time to use a 9v power pack as the power supply, however this arfternoon I changed the power supply to the 5v USB cable and I did this via the construction diagram that came with the kit from Jaycar, whether this has corrected my problem or not I'm not sure, I believe it has by dropping from a 9v power supply to 5v supply.

This is procedure I stuck to, to get my working silver cards.

My jaycar is a stand alone unit, no cover, just sits on 4 rubber, so here we go,

bootloader
    Select PIC mode (switch out) select your PIC type 16f877, select your bootloader BUT DON"T HIT PROGRAM ALL JUST YET!!, make sure oscillator is set to XT - code protect off - all fuses on r/h side of ICprog unchecked no ticks to appear in those boxes, now the really important part, your jaycar board (if its a stand alone like mine) has two jumper switches JP1 located directly behind the smartcard slot & JP2 located next to the crystals change JP2 from 6.00MHz to 3.59MHz & then hit program all - your device should program and then verify successfully.

Emerald hex
    Selct switch normal mode (switch in) select your device, in this case its now the Eeprom which should be 24c64, select your emerald.hex, leave JP2 set to 3.5MHz, then hit program all, your device should program then verify successfully.

Ghost_SI.hex
    Select PIC mode (switch out) selct your ghost si_hex BUT DON"T HIT PROGRAM ALL YET, set oscillator to xt, code protect off, leave all fuses unchecked on the right hand side or none selected, and still leave JP2 set as 3.59MHz, now hit program all, your device should program and verify successfully - well mine has anyway

NOw, change the JP2 back to 6.00MHz open LMedit an should ow be able to write your details back to your card.

I hope this helps dude....cheers

Thanks

Thanks all for the help in trying to get my solvers sorted out.

Just a point though..

I have a MATERA II programmer.. so trying to use all suggestions on settings & re reading all posts.

BUT as yet , still no joy at all..

Thanks

Anybody got a post Like Osci's above but using an Elvis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mutanti View Post
    Anybody got a post Like Osci's above but using an Elvis
    Hi mutanti........is your elvis able to toggle or selctable between 6.00mhz & 3.59mhz in phoenix mode??

if you can, try torching the card at 3.59Mhz? its the only thing i can suggest at this stage.

I also have usb infinity software & drivers installed on winxp sp2 setup, I was putting the usb into phoenix mode and was the most humungus conflict in the com port, so I then stooped using the phoenix mode on the infinity and this is how I came to solving my issue......give it a go anyway.

Thanks

Hi mutanti........is your elvis able to toggle or selctable between 6.00mhz & 3.59mhz in phoenix mode??

if you can, try torching the card at 3.59Mhz? its the only thing i can suggest at this stage.

I also have usb infinity software & drivers installed on winxp sp2 setup, I was putting the usb into phoenix mode and was the most humungus conflict in the com port, so I then stooped using the phoenix mode on the infinity and this is how I came to solving my issue......give it a go anyway.

Elvis can only do 3.5MHZ

Thanks

So what settings worked on the infinity and what hardware settings did you use in ic-prog?
    would love to no going threw the same thing atm...As soon as i hit open file ic-prog shuts down tried all the diff compatibility's modes and still no luck....

Thanks

it may depend on what windows platform you are using, but I completely uninstalled infinity, it may be a safe bet if you uninstall icprog and start from scratch again.

I'm using ICprog v 1.05D with windows xp driver and set the compatability mode to windows2000 you do this by right clicking on icprog and select the compatability mode.......but read on carefully through this thread.

once you have ICprog installed go to setings and the only tabs you should change are the following, these are my settings

Confirmation tab - programming a device checked.

smartcard tab - choose com1, multimax 214 checked, device 16f84 checked, 3.5MHz checked, enable dtr as vcc checked.

Misc tab - process priority - normal checked & enable NT/2000/XP driver checked.

BTW if you are wondering why i have windows 2000 compatability mode checked when I'm running XP with SP2, it seems to work ok for me for gold & silver so i left it the way it was after setup

when you are using ICprog, on the r/h side you will see the configuration the following is what I found works for me when coding a a gold or silver

Oscilator always - set as XT (this has a bad habit of changing by itself)
    code protect - always set as off (this has a bad habit of changing by itself)
    fuses - always leave unchecked (but these have a bad habit of checking themselves also)
    Last edited by osci; 18-05-08 at 01:39 AM. Reason: addition
    Democracy & Ignorance = A Winning Combination

Thanks

Also, if Icprog just freezes when you try to adjust the settings you are having serial port conflicts. I overcame this by disabling all other serial ports plus the old dial up modem, I'm still having dramas loading the eeprom on both a emerald and fun4 but at least the pic loader is working.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CoopsOz View Post
    Also, if Icprog just freezes when you try to adjust the settings you are having serial port conflicts. I overcame this by disabling all other serial ports plus the old dial up modem, I'm still having dramas loading the eeprom on both a emerald and fun4 but at least the pic loader is working.
    coops....are you using a bootloader for your emerald?
    Democracy & Ignorance = A Winning Combination

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pictureman View Post
    Hi Fergs

I have the same problems here, ggedit or lmedit will not work for me i also have XP Pro SP2, I have had people here trying to help me , but no go so i haven't even tried again for ages, good luck

Regards

Pictureman
    Hey Pictureman.. Did you have any luck with your silver programming at all ??

I now have 98SE running IC Prog 105E & Mastera II

reads silver
    Erases silver
    verifies blanks etc..

Then go to programme with 16f877v3_bootloader.hex
    gets to the very last bit & has an error

Verify failed at address 0000h !

Silver has PIC 16f877 selected, XT & CP off..
    fuses : only tick is in the WRT box
    checksum EDDE & ID value FFFF
    under that is config word : 3F39h

Anyone able to shed some light on whats going wrong ???

might this have been done with Ausgold codes ??

How can you tell / what prog to say ausgold or ghostgold ??

Thanks

Default Help With Silver

Hi Fergs

I sorted mine out with the help from doing plenty of reading on the forum and some help from a member here, i have a Mastera 4, and all i used was Ghost Silver Codes with the Cardwriter Software, and then with valid details programmed the silver with FM Card software, everything you need to know and do is here on the forum, good luck

Regards

Pictureman

Thanks

her is a tut i saved from the old forum i used it many a time the main trick i found with silvers is to make sure the power is turned of in multiprog when you go to load the silver anyway it is a bit long winded but might help

Easy Elvis Gold / Silver / Emerald
    Easy Elvis Gold / Silver / Emerald

Programmer : Elvis (Others do work)
    Programs Required :
    Multiprog 0.6 or later, FMCard4
    Files Required
    GFGold v2.2.6 Dual No Updating Coco.hex
    GFGold v226 eeprom.hex
    Ghost Silver v1.0.hex
    Ghost Emerald v1.0.hex
    GFGold.crd
    GFGoldPersonal.CRD
    GEmerald.crd
    GEmerald Personal.CRD

Hi fellow Elvis freaks and welcome to the 3rd tutorial in my
    trilogy of getting the best out of Elvis (who said he was gone).
    The first 2 tutorials entitled
    Easy Elvis Goldcloning & Easy Elvis Subcard Extraction
    dealt with backing up a readymade goldcard and collecting the
    required details from your subscription card to enable you to
    program a card for your own personal use. Programming the card
    and entering your details to get it working are what this
    tutorial is all about.

Before I go any further I wish to stress the reasons for me
    putting together these ramblings are purely for the sheer fun and
    pleasure of writing about something I love doing and the
    knowledge that others such as newbies or even users who have
    suffered the frustrations of this hobby for an extended period
    may be helped in some way to get the King performing.

It is not done to line the pockets of "sellers"!!!
    It is not done to promote piracy or to harm anyone !!!

It is purely for educational purposes and to encourage users
    to further study the hobby in more depth at their own pace.

There are numerous different ways to achieve the end result
    of having a working card for your decoder and my way may
    not be the worst or best for that matter but I encourage
    you all to study the subject further to see the potential
    of the programmer you possess.

Finally I must acknowledge the unselfish help given to me
    since I started to use this forum by TomaHawk & ssrattus
    and for allowing me to bounce off various points I was
    unsure of towards the end when I was applying the
    finishing touches to this tutorial and who could forget
    Ghostaman who's coding knowledge has helped a huge
    number of us on this forum get cards performing to
    their potential.
    Also the feedback directly on the forum & pm's is
    greatly appreciated.

NOW LETS GET INTO IT !!!!

The rest of this tutorial will flow through 3 sections

1. Programming the chips on the cards (Gold / Silver / Emerald)
    in a specific coded pattern in preparation for accepting
    your details

2. Assembling the details you obtained from your subcard and
    putting them into a format that the software can read and use.

3. Actually injecting your card with your details via your programmer
    to complete the job and make a workable card for your decoder.

Section 1 --- PROGRAMMING YOUR CARD

Ensure No Card is in the programmer

Start Multiprog * Click MPSet * Power Off

Put your blank card to be programmed in Elvis

Click PicCards tab Now

Now we will program card firstly as if it is a goldcard secondly
    as a silver and lastly as an emerald.

1. Goldcard

Click next entry in Project List below Setup / MPset / 12C tabs

Type Gold

Select Gold card from Card dropdown menu

The 16F84 / A Pic and 24C16 EEprom should now be showing

Tick Ext EE box * Click Left Load button

Open GFGold v2.2.6 Dual No Updating Coco.hex file

Click Right Load Button * Open GFGold v226 eeprom.hex file

Click Program button to start programming Goldcard

If no glitches Pic card programmed successfully. will display

Close Multiprog * Remove card from Elvis.

2. Silvercard

Type Silver

Select Silver card from Card dropdown menu

The 16F876 / 7 Pic and 24C64 EEprom should now be showing

UnTick Ext EE box * Click Left Load button

Open Ghost Silver v1.0.hex file

Click Program button to start programming Silvercard

3. Emeraldcard

Type Emerald

Select User Defined from Card dropdown menu

Select 16F628 for the Pic and 24C64 for the EEprom.

UnTick Ext EE box * Click Left Load button

Open Ghost Emerald v1.0.hex file

Click Program button to start programming Emeraldcard

Guess what ??? Section 1 is now complete. Lets now move on
    to organising your subcard details together in the correct format
    so your software can recognise it and work on it in the final section.

Section 2 --- SUBSTITUTING YOUR DETAILS

This section is the most complicated section in the whole 3
    tutorials but if you just take your time and make a backup
    of the file you will be working on before you start everything
    should be a breeze.

Actually all you are really doing in this section is substituting
    dummy details that are contained in a certain card specific file
    with your subscription details.

The files in question are :

For Goldcards ==== GFGoldPersonal.CRD

For Silvers ====== GEmerald Personal.CRD

For Emeralds ==== GEmerald Personal.CRD

No your not seeing double. Silvers & Emeralds use
    the same CRD file.

I hear you say why get a Silver, Emerald, Funcard, Jupiter
    card whatever when the trusty old goldcard should do the job.
    Main reasons I would see as a novice would be that the cards
    with more memory space can with certain decoders change
    channels faster, have more than the standard 2 cocos and allow
    updating of a coco as well as other reasons that can be
    discovered off the forum.

Ok lets make a copy of our 2 CRD files for safety reasons and
    name the copied files

MyGFGoldPersonal.CRD for the goldcard file

MyGEmerald Personal.CRD for the silver and emerald

GOLDCARDS

Starting with goldcards using notepad open

MyGFGoldPersonal.CRD

If you scan through it 2 things stand out amongst other things.
    The use of double forward slashes // at the
    beginning of most lines and the mentioning of the details
    you extracted from your subcard previously.

The forward slashes are really comment indicators that allow
    you to make more sense of the code in the CRD files. Anything
    placed after the slashes on any line is ignored by the software
    when it comes time to move the details to the smartcard.

The other lines which contain just hexadecimal numbers are
    proper programming data and should be handled carefully.

Now lets look at the actual file details and for the exercise
    we will use fake Subcard details SHOWN BELOW purely
    to see the way the file should look when completed. When
    it comes time to use your own details just substitute the
    fakes below with your own real details and real cocos.

a) Hex Serial Number NO NO NO
    b) Hex Master Key 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11
    c) CoCo 1 JAB 4A 41 42
    d) CoCo 2 HIT 48 49 54
    e) ProvId. 00 PP PP PP
    f) ProvId. 10 FF FF FF
    g) ProvId. 20 FF FF FF
    h) ProvId. 30 FF FF FF
    i) PMK JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ

When you open the file to edit to put in your own details
    you see the following fragments taken directly from the file

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // HEXSERIAL (B1 B2 B3)
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 37 B1 B2 B3
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You overwrite that line of Hex to read like
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 37 NO NO NO

NEXT

// HEXMASTERKEY
    // 10 BYTES Standard hex master key.
    // Normal hex master key goes here...insert a dummy if not
    // using a valid key.
    01 FF 00 00 00 0C 02 66 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
    01 FF 00 00 00 0C 02 66 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11

NEXT

// SET COUNTRY CODE (B1 B2 B3)
    //
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 49 B1 B2 B3
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 5A B1 B2 B3
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 81 B1 B2 B3
    You overwrite the lines of Hex for both cocos to read like
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 49 4A 41 42
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 5A 48 49 54
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 02 81 4A 41 42

NEXT

// ProvId. 00 (FF FF FF)
    // Insert your Prov ID here.
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 03 E1 FF FF FF
    01 FF 00 00 00 05 03 E1 PP PP PP

FINALLY

//PMK Prov. 00 Add your PlainMasterKey here.
    //
    01 FF 00 00 00 0A 03 00 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
    01 FF 00 00 00 0A 03 00 JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ

That completes the editing of this file for goldcards

SAVE THE AMENDED FILE NOW................

SILVER & EMERALD CARDS

Now for both silvers & emeralds using notepad open

MyGEmerald Personal.CRD

If you scan through it 3 things stand out amongst
    other things. The use of double forward slashes //
    at the beginning of most lines and the mentioning of the
    details you extracted from your subcard previously as well
    as the ability to have up to 4 cocos rather than only 1 or 2.

The forward slashes are really comment indicators that allow
    you to make more sense of the code in the CRD files. Anything
    placed after the slashes on any line is ignored by the software
    when it comes time to move the details to the smartcard.

The other lines which contain just hexadecimal numbers are
    proper programming data and should be handled carefully.

Now lets look at the actual file details and for the exercise
    we will use fake Subcard details SHOWN BELOW purely
    to see the way the file should look when completed as we
    did previously for goldcards but this time enabling 4 cocos.
    When it comes time to use your own details just substitute the
    fakes below with your own real details and real cocos.

a) Hex Serial Number NO NO NO
    b) Hex Master Key 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11
    c) CoCo 1 JAB 4A 41 42
    d) CoCo 2 HIT 48 49 54
    e) CoCo 3 RIP 52 49 50
    f) CoCo 4 CUT 43 55 54
    g) ProvId. 00 PP PP PP
    h) ProvId. 10 FF FF FF
    i) ProvId. 20 FF FF FF
    j) ProvId. 30 FF FF FF
    k) PMK JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ

When you open the file to edit to put in your own details
    you see the following fragments taken directly from the file

// HEXSERIAL (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 02 22 03 11 22 33
    01 06 00 02 22 03 NO NO NO

NEXT

// HEXMASTERKEY
    // 10 BYTES Standard hex master key, not backwards!
    // Normal hex master key goes here...insert a dummy if not
    // using a valid key.
    // (B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7 B8 B9 BA)
    01 06 02 00 36 0A 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 AA
    01 06 02 00 36 0A 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11

NEXT

// Country Codes
    // 1 to 4 COCO's can be set
    // Only 1st COCO will be Updated by 6203 Nano
    // COCO 1 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 03 F9 03 FF FF FF
    //
    // COCO 2 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 04 F9 03 FF FF FF
    //
    // COCO 3 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 05 F9 03 FF FF FF
    //
    // COCO 4 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 06 F9 03 FF FF FF
    //
    // Starting COCO
    // (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 02 34 03 FF FF FF
    01 06 00 02 38 03 FF FF FF
    //
    // Starting Coco and Max Coco
    // Irdeto Switch and Seca Mode
    01 06 00 02 FB 05 00 03 00 00 02
    // SC MC IS SM CS
    // SC = Starting Coco (00-03)
    // MC = Maximum Coco (01-04)
    // IS = Iredeto Switch (80=On,00=Off)Unused at present
    // SM = Seca Emu Mode (80=On,00=Off)
    // If Seca Emu Mode is on, Only first Irdeto Coco is Used
    // CS = Coco Switch Mode (01=Switch on Camkey, 02=Switch on PO Reset)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOW THE FAKE COCOS IN OUR EXAMPLE SHOULD
    ALTER THE FILE FRAGMENT IN THE COCOS SECTION
    TO READ LIKE BELOW. TO GET THE IDEA WHAT I AM
    SAYING JUST COMPARE BOTH THE THE BEFORE AND
    AFTER VIEWS AND SEE THE FAKE COCO DETAILS
    STARTING COCO AND MAXIMIMUM COCO DETAILS
    AS WE HAVE DECIDED TO USE 4 COCOS THIS TIME.

I am not using SECA mode or Irdeto Switching and I change the
    coco by way of the good old pull the card out & put back method
    which will cycle through each coco at each pull and return of card.
    The Starting coco will be the 3rd coco.
    Please note some decoders dont like repeated pulling of the cards
    from them !!!

*******BELIEVE ME IT IS NOT THAT HARD*********

// Country Codes
    // 1 to 4 COCO's can be set
    // Only 1st COCO will be Updated by 6203 Nano
    // COCO 1 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 03 F9 03 4A 41 42
    //
    // COCO 2 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 04 F9 03 48 49 54
    //
    // COCO 3 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 05 F9 03 52 49 50
    //
    // COCO 4 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 06 F9 03 43 55 54
    //
    // Starting COCO
    // (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 02 34 03 52 49 50
    01 06 00 02 38 03 52 49 50
    //
    // Starting Coco and Max Coco
    // Irdeto Switch and Seca Mode
    01 06 00 02 FB 05 02 04 00 00 02
    // SC MC IS SM CS
    // SC = Starting Coco (00-03)
    // MC = Maximum Coco (01-04)
    // IS = Iredeto Switch (80=On,00=Off)Unused at present
    // SM = Seca Emu Mode (80=On,00=Off)
    // If Seca Emu Mode is on, Only first Irdeto Coco is Used
    // CS = Coco Switch Mode (01=Switch on Camkey, 02=Switch on PO Reset)

NEXT

// ProvId. 00 (B1 B2 B3)
    01 06 00 03 E1 03 XX XX XX
    01 06 00 03 E1 03 PP PP PP

FINALLY

//PMK Prov. 00 Add your PlainMasterKey here. NOT backwards!
    // (B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7 B8)
    01 06 00 03 00 08 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88
    01 06 02 00 00 08 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You overwrite the 2 lines of Hex to read like
    01 06 00 03 00 08 JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ
    01 06 02 00 00 08 JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ

That completes the editing of this file for
    silvers & emeralds

SAVE THE AMENDED FILE NOW................

Well, well we got through that still with our heads
    on our shoulders I hope. Its really not that complicated
    just a little tedious but it definately gets us our end result.
    That end result is finishing Section 2 and that is
    assembling the details you obtained from your subcard and
    putting them into a format that the software can read and use.

The hard work is over and now for the fun part sitting back
    while your computer and programmer talk to each and get
    the card into shape ready for your decoder.

Section 3 --- FINALISING THE CARD

Ensure No Card is in the programmer

Start Multiprog * Click MPSet tab * Power Off

Put your card back into Elvis

Click Power On * Click Phoenix button

Start FMCard4 * Click Connect

The following 2 procedures are for the separate coloured cards

A) --- Goldcards

Click Open * Select GFGold.crd * Click Open

Click Open * Select MyGFGoldPersonal.crd * Click Open

File details will be in bottom window of FMCard4

Click the Send button

B) --- Silvers & Emeralds

Click Open * Select GEmerald.crd * Click Open

Click Open * Select MyGEmeraldPersonal.crd

File details will be in bottom window of FMCard4

Click the Send button

After a lot of commotion in the upper window of FMCard4
    the injection process will finally complete and then my
    friends if all goes well you should have a fully working
    Gold, Silver or Emerald card ready for your decoder.
    The card should now be placed in your decoder where
    it will go through its normal scanning routine and then
    you will probably get a scrambled message on the
    screen.

DONT PANIC THIS IS NORMAL.
    You have to wait for up to date PlainKeys to be sent
    over the air to allow the card to work.
    The waiting time can be a few seconds or maybe
    even 30 minutes but eventually you should see
    the screen spring to life with pictures making
    you a happy little vegemite.

Sorry for the length of the tutorial as it was going to be
    only for goldcards originally but due to a number of
    requests I added the Silvers and Emeralds as well.
    Hope you didnt mind.

I hope you found this tutorial informative and hopefully
    fun and I also hope that you find my previous 2 tutorials
    in my Easy Elvis Trilogy fun and helpful as well.

I welcome any feedback as always and hope to see
    you on the forum.

Thanks Skull

Easy Elvis Goldcloning.
    Its so simple even I can do it.

Skull
    IF IT DONT WORK USE A BIGGER HAMMER

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 958 Posts

Thanks to osci, for his posting's in this thread, detailing the Settings for the Jaycar programmer, & the settings for ICprog etc...

& Thanks also to fandtm666 for fixing my Jaycar programmer & sorting out my serial cable for me,

& all the other posts on this forum

I am now the proud owner of 4 working Goldie's & 4 working Silver Cards for Aurora

After weeks of nothing but error messages, it all came together, & I had made 5 working cards in about 5 minutes
    Become a Premium Member and support the Austech Forum

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123