Thread: Extracting Camkey/Camdata with Season Interface

Thanks

Default Extracting Camkey/Camdata with Season Interface

Hi
    Im stuck with an Idretro ACS 5.7 card that is paired and it need the correct CAMKEY/ CAMDATA.

I got the origional decoder that its works with. And im getting an season 3 interface that can do passive or active logging

Now
    1. Is it possible to extract CAMkey / camdata this way ?.

2. If not is there software that can do "software" cardsplitting and create
    an virtaul com port on windows for oscam or gwm to simulate an phoenix interface.

3. If that will not work What is the best and cheapes hardware cardsplitter that would work.

I am an developer as well and i can create an virtaul com port for oscam or gwm.
    if someone can give me info on what Idretro Commands i need to block and what i need to pass to oscam for the logger that woudl be very nice.

Does anyone have an good Guide / ISO spec on how Idretro works please ?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Default not only cam key or cam data

Quote Originally Posted by Gatolus View Post
    Hi
    Im stuck with an Idretro ACS 5.7 card that is paired and it need the correct CAMKEY/ CAMDATA.

I got the origional decoder that its works with. And im getting an season 3 interface that can do passive or active logging

Now
    1. Is it possible to extract CAMkey / camdata this way ?.

2. If not is there software that can do "software" cardsplitting and create
    an virtaul com port on windows for oscam or gwm to simulate an phoenix interface.

3. If that will not work What is the best and cheapes hardware cardsplitter that would work.

I am an developer as well and i can create an virtaul com port for oscam or gwm.
    if someone can give me info on what Idretro Commands i need to block and what i need to pass to oscam for the logger that woudl be very nice.

Does anyone have an good Guide / ISO spec on how Idretro works please ?
    paired card have many change at its command not only CAMKEY/ CAMDATA.
    you can use season interface as logger and you see many change must be uptdate first at card module