Thread: Please help

Thanks

Cool Please help

I bought a GPS of ebay, it does not have a brand name so I will say its a generic one,,it uses a 1 gb sd card witch when i bought it was loaded with maps of Austria not Australia as it should have.
    They sent me a cd with the igo Australian maps on it, so I wiped the sd card and loaded the Australian maps. put it into the GPS and everything on my gps works except the navigation.What am I doing wrong,,do i need to put drivers into Gps or do I go and buy another sd card and reaload the maps.
    can some one help me as this getting very frusrating as you can imagine.
    Also other info
    Firstley the ebay site is istore07 but isnt it funny they just happened to finnish trading yesterday. I have emailed paypal about this aswell.
    now the GPS is generick,,no name it just says GPS on the front, it has a 4 and a half inch screen, it is also blue tooth ( so my cell phone is answered by it). touch screen.
    When you turn it on the main screen comes on, it has 4 things you can touch, first one is Navigation then blue tooth, media and system. I touch the Navigation, it highlites and thats all, dosnt do anything.
    then the system, it goes into volume,power, backlight, date time, language, sys info. when touch this it opens onto a screen that say,,
    Rom version :32C.YF.3.F.1203
    Processor:AtlasIII
    Ram Size: 64 MB
    Software Version:V2.0.0.1.2
    ID:2DC449AB00000E13
    Then at the bottom of that is 2 buttons one with USB, the other is CalibrationWhen you click on the USB it comes up with 2 things you can tick iether mass storage or ms activesync.
    Calibration just calibrates the screen.
    I hope this is enough info for you to help me,,maybe i wiped out the driver for the GPS,
    Regards
    Glenn

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Glenn,
    Likely you have the same as one of mine. It came with IGO demo, which didn't work properly anyway, so I now have MioMap running on it.
    I can dump the contents of my flash card if you like , which will get you up and running on MioMap 3.3. (with text to speech if you want it).
    Comfortably numb...
    And NO, Google is NOT my friend...

Thanks

google navsoon

Thanks

Cool Glenndonna

Thank you BI_Bit that would be fantastic,,how are we going to organise this ?
    my address -removed
    Now not having had much to do with GPS,s before do I just put your sd card in or what?
    Regards
    Glenn
    Last edited by ssrattus; 11-05-08 at 09:08 PM. Reason: removed address

Thanks

Sorry,,Bit_Pt