Hi all,
please help i have an asus f5 laptop i bought from pc world a few years ago (not sure how long)
and have had many problems
current problem is with the battery and charger, the battery when fully chargerd lasts 5 minutes which i have dealt with for at least a year but now i plug the mains adapter in and it doesnt seem to do anything!! I used to get a red light to say it was charging after a wiggle or 2 but now no amount of wiggling works (wiggling of adapter not me hehe)

another major problem i have is that the hard-drive 'blew up' and the guy down the road who fixes laptops cheap illegedly restored my laptop which i was very with with except he couldnt fox the drivers for all the asus stuff like webcam, battery life, cd etc and i think this may have helped with my battery problems, altho i bought a new charger about 2.5 years ago as my old one stopped working.

i think this is related but not sure???

i am wondering ifanyone knows of any possible solutions to my battery problem or maybe should i just buy a new one?? (bit worried about a couple of posts regarding new batteries not working properly) or is it possible that there is another solution as i live in cyprus and shipping here is expensive.
unless some1 knows a good cheap place i can get one?? cheapest i found so far is from australia at €35 including shipping??

with regards to the drivers??? i have tried many places online to get them but cant seem to get correct ones plus not really sure how to install them and fix things

If any1 can help would be great if not thanks for reading sorry for the waffle

Daniel