Thread: Ps2 slim 90001 modchop problem read!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Default Ps2 slim 90001 modchop problem read!!!

Hi, im doing another ps2 slim and this time its a 90001 with a modbo 4.0 chip.

The problem i have here is the diagram show me where to put the modchip and i put the chip where the dia gram show me to put it at.

I then put the motherbourd back in the ps2 slim case and i found that everything i screw the motherboud in it shorts out the modchip. Like the chip will not work unles i remove the screws that holds the motherbourd.

If i put the tope ps2 body case on it shorts out this chip.

Can someone help me this modchip works but when you screw everything back in you get a black screen or the modchip will not work at all.

I think its the big ic chip thats on the modbo 4.0 modchip becuase when i put the bourd in the case it sets kinda funny. but the diagram told me to put the modchip on the spot as shoewn in the diagram. but when i do it shorts out the chip it self.

HELP ME!!!!!!!

Look Here ->
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerbar120 View Post
    Hi, im doing another ps2 slim and this time its a 90001 with a modbo 4.0 chip.

The problem i have here is the diagram show me where to put the modchip and i put the chip where the dia gram show me to put it at.

I then put the motherbourd back in the ps2 slim case and i found that everything i screw the motherboud in it shorts out the modchip. Like the chip will not work unles i remove the screws that holds the motherbourd.

If i put the tope ps2 body case on it shorts out this chip.

Can someone help me this modchip works but when you screw everything back in you get a black screen or the modchip will not work at all.

I think its the big ic chip thats on the modbo 4.0 modchip becuase when i put the bourd in the case it sets kinda funny. but the diagram told me to put the modchip on the spot as shoewn in the diagram. but when i do it shorts out the chip it self.

HELP ME!!!!!!!
    anwser put the modchip on top not on bottum.