Thread: Advertisers

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Default Advertisers

hello everyone

There has been a few queries and some confusion lately in regards to advertisers and who Austech's advertisers are. Most adverts you see are from GoogleAds who we have an account with. They serve adverts to us mainly based on the topic on the page. Example being if the thread was about satellite receivers it will try to serve an ad as close to that topic as possible. We do not know what ads are going to be served, other than that they will try to make them relevant to the topic. Austech has no private agreement with any of these advertisers, just an agreement with Google AdSense who serve up the ads.

Austech does have some private advertisers but not many and most of these agreements are coming up for renewal as mentioned below.

I am happy to announce that have made a commitment to advertise with us for the next 12 months. Keep an eye out for their new banner which went up today and I thank Sattronics for their support of the site and the great range of items which they are adding to their online shop each month. There are 2 other satellite related advertisers whos accounts will be ending soon who I will be having talks with. I have had some discussions with Kangamail and it looks like they will also be staying on though they are not current advertisers due to an expired campaign, while I havent spoken to Hotchip Technology at this stage but intend to this week. Quantronics are also an advertiser though they dont stock much in the way of satellite equipment.

I hope this clears things up and explains that apart from the mentioned advertisers, all others are adverts served by GoogleAds. Most queries have been from people in the satellite section, though this will also be posted in the information forum. We are also switching all adverts from standard banner to Leaderboard size. We depend heavily on advertising for income and Leaderboard banners seem to produce better results for all. The new Sattronics banner is a good example of a Leaderboard banner.

Kind Regards
    PJ
    Last edited by admin; 25-05-08 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

anythn_electron (27-05-09)

Look Here ->