Thread: Backing Up Original AP2.5 / XGD3 Games Question

Thanks

Default Backing Up Original AP2.5 / XGD3 Games Question

Hi there
    I have a question regarding backing up my original AP2.5 and XGD3 Discs. I have purchased a Liteon Ihas drive pre flashed from Oxmodchips and I was burning from 0800 iso's before the latest dae.bin update no problem.

I am awaiting Lt 3.0 and am currently on Lt 2.1

I have not backed up any of my original AP2.5 / XGD3 discs yet so was wondering if this drive will rip my originals 100%?

I have the latest Xbox backup creator and therefore I was wondering if I am able to backup my originals 1:1 (with current tools) without having to add any security sectors from Abgx360 etc

I also have one of the older Kreon drives but I believe they do not rip 1:1 and also need a security sector included

Basically I am wanting to know if I can backup my originals 1:1 at 100% and be safe online

Any advice from guru's on this forum would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Look Here ->
    Thanks

This drive will not rip 360 games. You'll need a Liteon or Benq drive from a 360 console flashed with the 0800 firmware to rip the games properly. The Kreon drive is no good anymore. As far as AP2.5 and XGD3 games goes, you'd be better off waiting until the new firmware and ABGX are out.