Thread: Bosch SMA63M08AU/12 E15 Error Code

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Default Bosch SMA63M08AU/12 E15 Error Code

I had this problem earlier today and I struggled to find any info. So I am posting it here knowing that Google will index it and it might help someone else out.

My daughter did a few loads of dishes and didnt bother to check the filter....she is the sort of idiot that would throw in a pot full of stew. The filter was blocked and the error code E15 showed up along with along with the "check water" light.

I unplugged it and cleaned the filter out. Plugged it back in , errors still on screen and the water pump making a gurgling sound. Opened door, water pump still gurgles trying to pump water that isnt there. On off button does not work, no resets work. Unplugged it for 15 minutes , plugged it back in and same problem.

After about 20 pages of googling I found a few tips as what the problem is and how to fix it. I believe it is the aqua stop valve which is in error , I turned it off , unplugged all leads and pulled it out completely. I laid it on its back for 5 minutes , a little bit of water dribbled out. I put it back in , reconnected everything and it had reset itself from being laid down. All now good.

Hopefully this thread title will go to number one on Google for that search and the next person only has to read one page

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I had this problem earlier today and I struggled to find any info. So I am posting it here knowing that Google will index it and it might help someone else out.

My daughter did a few loads of dishes and didnt bother to check the filter....she is the sort of idiot that would throw in a pot full of stew. The filter was blocked and the error code E15 showed up along with along with the "check water" light.

I unplugged it and cleaned the filter out. Plugged it back in , errors still on screen and the water pump making a gurgling sound. Opened door, water pump still gurgles trying to pump water that isnt there. On off button does not work, no resets work. Unplugged it for 15 minutes , plugged it back in and same problem.

After about 20 pages of googling I found a few tips as what the problem is and how to fix it. I believe it is the aqua stop valve which is in error , I turned it off , unplugged all leads and pulled it out completely. I laid it on its back for 5 minutes , a little bit of water dribbled out. I put it back in , reconnected everything and it had reset itself from being laid down. All now good.

Hopefully this thread title will go to number one on Google for that search and the next person only has to read one page
    Thanks for the information.
    I just had this problem with the same machine.
    I will tilt it over tomorrow.

Regards,

DutchAussie

Thanks

could be flood micro switch activated.

Thanks

sounds like it to me
    E:15
    E:15
    Programme stops with intermittent pumping
    Base carrier safety switch active. Appliance cannot be switched off
    Search for cause of water in the base carrier
    Programme stops with intermittent pumping
    Base carrier safety switch active. Appliance cannot be switched off
    Search for cause of water in the base carrier
    E:16
    E:16
    Water supply (impulses from flow sensor) without activation of the filling valve
    Check filling valve
    Check actuation of filling valve
    woteva