Thread: help please with a octagon 918 and C line

Thanks

Default help please with a octagon 918 and C line

Hi Guy's
    Hope someone can help , I have a Octagon 918 HD and a dream box 500Sd . My problem is i have a cline for telkom and would like to access the Hd channels on it . My Octagon has cccam but will not work, tried about 4 diffident versions of the bin file for the occy but only mgcamd works with other services and know it works well . Could i somehow use my dream box(dream box works well with the Telkom line but dont get the new Hd channels) as a go between acting as a server if i had some guidance , or i do have a serial port card which i could place in the occy from the pc but if that was an option what would work receiving a cline but been able to send to the occy either via serial fake card or as a ngcamd line

Its burning a hole in my brain , I could go buy a dream box Hd but been so close to xmas it's a bit tight on the home front

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Occy 918 never really worked well with c lines from my experience. n lines worked perfectly. If you only have a line then you can't do too much. If you have the card then you could host it and then use 918 newcamd to connect to it.

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adamg26 View Post
    Hi Guy's
    Hope someone can help , I have a Octagon 918 HD and a dream box 500Sd . My problem is i have a cline for telkom and would like to access the Hd channels on it . My Octagon has cccam but will not work, tried about 4 diffident versions of the bin file for the occy but only mgcamd works with other services and know it works well . Could i somehow use my dream box(dream box works well with the Telkom line but dont get the new Hd channels) as a go between acting as a server if i had some guidance , or i do have a serial port card which i could place in the occy from the pc but if that was an option what would work receiving a cline but been able to send to the occy either via serial fake card or as a ngcamd line

Its burning a hole in my brain , I could go buy a dream box Hd but been so close to xmas it's a bit tight on the home front
    install oscam+cccam on dm500 put a cline info in oscam.server,oscam.user and make an N line in oscam.conf and then put that N line in your octagon 918hd......easy as....lol
    hope you get it going
    Android TV boxes: Nvidia Shield U Box 4K, Rickomagic 808b, Rickomagic 802
    Raspberry Pi 2, Ouya
    AZbox Premium , dm8000 , VU+ Duo, Ultra Plus 900 and other none Linux boxes

• The Following User Says Thank You to novica For This Useful Post:

adamg26 (20-12-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by novica View Post
    install oscam+cccam on dm500 put a cline info in oscam.server,oscam.user and make an N line in oscam.conf and then put that N line in your octagon 918hd......easy as....lol
    hope you get it going
    naughty resharer you

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

adamg26 (20-12-11)

Thanks

Hey Guys

Thanks for the quick replys . I have pad an extra to be able to hop 1 up on that share .. Questions , where is oscam available to me ? and once i get it Ill update you on my progress but its been a few years since i played with the drem dox , got a cccam already on the dream but cant find oscam on the downloads option on the dream box

Novica your a legend , and Leroy been a while since we have spoken good to catch up mate ... good to see some oldies still potting on on Austech

Adam

Thanks

hope you get it going
    Leroy

Dont have the card its hosted in China mate , C Line asked him for a N line but was not something he had played with by the sounds of it

Cheers

Thanks

hope you get it going

What about running MgCamD with a cline in the config with a n line as a share line to my octagon ?? would that work as i do have a share option with this line or do I ?? cut and paste

|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx32|CCcam-s2s| 604|irdeto |0,1,2,3,4 |6 0 |f54b06d8ea4de994_65*

Thanks

Occys and C lines dont mix. Would be better to save for a dm800 box or get a dragon yourself for it. There are no subs for the HD for that bird as yet.
    DM500s Black with rear on/off switch $99 inc post , DM800 sim 82 $250 inc post, DM800SE $310 inc

• The Following User Says Thank You to gado For This Useful Post:

adamg26 (20-12-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gado View Post
    Occys and C lines dont mix. Would be better to save for a dm800 box or get a dragon yourself for it. There are no subs for the HD for that bird as yet.
    Thanks mate , Sounds like it my be the easyest way to fix my problems

Its been awhile since i play in this game whats a dragon ?