Thread: Need help with DreamBox 800 / 8000

Thanks

Default Need help with DreamBox 800 / 8000

Hi folks,

I am looking for a good HD receiver for watching mainly Pakistani and Indian satellite channels. We have a large satellite dish at home and about 7 old SD receivers in the rooms (it is a large house and me and my 4 brothers live together along with our parents on the same property). I think we need to use AsiaSat3. Most of the channels are scrambled.
    We also have Vision Asia and Foxtel. One of the most important thing will be Sports, we don't get all the Cricket games here.
    There is a satellite coax cable and wired Ethernet cable in all the rooms.

Someone suggested getting a DreamBox receiver and that way I can pay for subscription fee online to the company overseas and view shows using the internet connection. Bandwidth is not an Issue as I have 1 TB download.

I am told that I will need to get a Dreambox 800 or 8000 for this. I see a wide range of pricing but all of them are overseas. Firstly, I need to understand which one to buy and where to buy.
    I also need someone to install it for me as I am disabled.

I am not sure if I can leave my contact details on this forum, so please send me a message and I will get in touch with you.

Many Thanks,

Look Here ->
    Thanks

have you found any one who has vision asia?